Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-22-2022, 02:00 PM   #41

#27, Not a mod again, but this is how the cats travel. Wearing harnesses and in a big hut. These things are apparently for show cats and are priced accordingly. It folds down very nicely- about the size of one of the sides and maybe 6" tall.

And apparently my idiot child decided she needed to see if she fit in. Then little brother threw the 2 cats in and closed the zippers. She couldn’t figure out how to unzip it from the inside.

https://i.imgur.com/BKe1uUS.mp4
Old 06-22-2022, 02:01 PM   #42

#28, I'll have other posts on this- but I have a major battery (600 amp hours @ 48 volt) + inverter (2 x 5000 watt Quattro inverters) upgrade going. This is all of the DC wiring for the 2 inverters.

Old 06-22-2022, 09:47 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

#2 was removing the overlap flaps for the 1/2 bath door. I’m not exactly sure what they were there for.

But at the RV show, they were all bent and mangled and eventually ripped off. Even during our first sneak peak at the camper, we nearly knocked them off by opening the wrong door.

So, out they went!
Wow, man I wish that I live near you so I can do the same mods but I go and pick our up next week, they are going to take my combo washer & dryer of our 5th wheel and install it in our new 36C, so is your combo vented or ventless? Mines is vented so I guess that they will have to drill a hole in the side of the coach, is that what you did?

Also do you have a link for the tires cover off of Amazon, I can't wait to get our next week so I can start doing some modding?
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:00 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Wow, man I wish that I live near you so I can do the same mods but I go and pick our up next week, they are going to take my combo washer & dryer of our 5th wheel and install it in our new 36C, so is your combo vented or ventless? Mines is vented so I guess that they will have to drill a hole in the side of the coach, is that what you did?

Also do you have a link for the tires cover off of Amazon, I can't wait to get our next week so I can start doing some modding?
It’s vented. They ran the vent up to the top area in the back corner and then out through the side wall.

Tire covers are size XXXL:
Moonet Tire Covers for RV Wheel... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094976GH2...p_mob_ap_share
Old 06-22-2022, 10:04 PM   #45

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask that I want to install some LED's headlight bulbs do you happen to know the number or and do they come with the LED's already?
Old 06-22-2022, 10:06 PM   #46

Quote:
It’s vented. They ran the vent up to the top area in the back corner and then out through the side wall.

Tire covers are size XXXL:
Moonet Tire Covers for RV Wheel... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094976GH2...p_mob_ap_share
Oh okay, you wouldn't happen to have any pics would you I think that is a good ideal? The tires size is 22.5'? Never mind I see it.
Old 06-22-2022, 10:19 PM   #47

Quote:
#14, Not a mod, but the factory consistently miswires the Wingard Connect 2.0 plate. Mine was the same- positive and negative were reversed. That red and black need switched:

Okay sorry ependydad for all of the question but were is this located and will I need to change out mines?
Old 06-22-2022, 10:29 PM   #48

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask that I want to install some LED's headlight bulbs do you happen to know the number or and do they come with the LED's already?
Not sure if they’re LEDs. I haven’t looked that closely but if I remember to tomorrow, I can look at them.
Old 06-22-2022, 10:31 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by big1 View Post
oh okay, you wouldn't happen to have any pics would you i think that is a good ideal? The tires size is 22.5'? Never mind i see it.
I’ll try to get pictures of how they ran the vent. It might prove to be too hard as we have a bunch of crap in that upper cabinet, though.

Randomly, here’s a pic of the full tire size that I took one day:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9847B438-9278-4ACC-B916-5BC6DEEDBF79.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	82175
Old 06-22-2022, 10:36 PM   #50

Quote:
Okay sorry ependydad for all of the question but were is this located and will I need to change out mines?
It’s in the cabinet above the dinette/televator, on the right side. You may need to fix the wires to it, quite a lot of owners have reported it as being miswired. Or better, test it during your walk-thru and have the dealer address it right away:

1, turn on the wifi button on the face of this piece
2, look for a Winegardsomethingorother network to show up on a smart phone or tablet device
Old 06-22-2022, 10:59 PM   #51

Oh okay great thanks again sir.

Tags
36c, learntorv, mods, precept, rv mods