Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-29-2020, 05:21 PM   #1

Flat tow a 2019 or 2020 Buick Envision

We are in process of replacing our Toad vehicle (2013 GMC Terrain AWD V6) for a (2019 Buick Envision Essence AWD with a 2.5 litres). As per the GM web sites and Good Sam Club Dinghy tow manual for 2019, the Buick Envision can be towed and we check E-Trailer and the blue ox hitch is also available for a 2019 Envision. Is there someone out there that tow a Buick Envision? I know that a Jeep Wrangler would be a better choice, but I am not a real fan of Dodge or Jeep, not because there are not good, I simply do not like them. We like all the bell and whistle from the Envision and especially the Onstar system. Thanks,
Malyhupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:06 PM   #2
CAG

Quote:
I know that a Jeep Wrangler would be a better choice
I know that if your mind is made up you will go with what you like and that is the way to go but just one comment on Jeep.

I never owned a Jeep before. I had Chevy trucks including two Duramax. I loved them and still do but now with a class C and not a toy hauler I had no use for the truck. I went Jeep (2019 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited) and I love it. Uconnect is the Jeep/Alpine version of OnStar so that is available but this vehicle has all of the bells and then some but then we trail and off-road a lot so this also replaced the Honda Pioneer SXS.

Anyway, a plug for Jeep I guess but I am now a believer.

CAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:37 AM   #3

We towed a Wrangler. And while it was fine we like the bells and whistles too. Towing a grand Cherokee now. Ours with v6 is 4800 lbs and is overland with air suspension. A really good daily driver. I bought one year old and saved $20k. Your choice should be good too.

hawkster is offline   Reply With Quote