Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-25-2022, 11:37 AM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpcleveland View Post
Good afternoon, I was able to submit a request for the wiring schematics to Jayco for my 2020 Precept 34G. They responded quickly sending a pdf. Might be a great place to start.
Where/How did you submit the request?
Justafordguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:53 AM   #262

Send a message via Skype™ to Foretm
Call their support (800-517-9137) have your VIN ready (last 8). You can also email motorizedservice@jayco.com
Foretm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:58 AM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foretm View Post
Call their support (800-517-9137) have your VIN ready (last 8). You can also email motorizedservice@jayco.com
Thanks,
Old 03-10-2022, 02:11 PM   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDooley View Post
Looks nice I'm doing a lot of the same on my 2020 34g
2 - 300w. 24v renogy panels and lithium batteries. Now trying to figure out how to protect the alternator from overheating or stopping it from charging the house batteries.
Victron makes a device that allows your alternator to charge Lithium batteries. I need to find out what it is because I will doing the same thing
Tom34G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 02:40 PM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom34G View Post
Victron makes a device that allows your alternator to charge Lithium batteries. I need to find out what it is because I will doing the same thing
I believe this device will to that also.

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Born-B...s%2C117&sr=8-1
Old 04-12-2022, 07:59 PM   #266

Precept 34G solar install

My first question does the solar panels can go anywere ? The mounting points , I will use z brakets , under the 1 piece roof what material there is to hold down the panels

Also I have a go power Gp-_PWM-30-Ul controller will it be good for my lithium batteries 100 amp each
Bmw4chris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:41 AM   #267

Solar Panels

I attached mine with 3M VHB double stick tape. This tape is semi permanent. I used the flexible panels and mounted them to a 1/4" corrugated plastic sign material and attached that to the roof with the adhesive tape. So far seems to be fine.
Tom34G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 10:30 PM   #268

This is awesome thread; my wife and I are looking on getting the Precept 36C hope we can work out the numbers I will be following this thread.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 03:09 PM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
This is awesome thread; my wife and I are looking on getting the Precept 36C hope we can work out the numbers I will be following this thread.
We are picking up our 36C this Friday, I can't wait to try some of Mark's mods.
Old 05-14-2022, 03:53 PM   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justafordguy View Post
We are picking up our 36C this Friday, I can't wait to try some of Mark's mods.

Whatttt, you kidding right, I know you're not but yeah I just got off of the phone with the salesman today and we are moving forward on getting it.

Please post pics when you get it, mines is going to be a few weeks but it's in the works.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:26 PM   #271

Quote:
Whatttt, you kidding right, I know you're not but yeah I just got off of the phone with the salesman today and we are moving forward on getting it.

Please post pics when you get it, mines is going to be a few weeks but it's in the works.
We are getting excited , been waiting 7 months for ours to get here. I think the floor plan is awesome, you can't go wrong with the 36C.
Attached Thumbnails
-4156605935934335833.jpg  
Old 05-14-2022, 10:48 PM   #272

Quote:
We are getting excited , been waiting 7 months for ours to get here. I think the floor plan is awesome, you can't go wrong with the 36C.

Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about, I see that you have the painted body I think that I like yours better oh well I love the one I'm getting.

I put a deposit down on ours today and the finance guy suppose to get in contact with me Monday, can't wait. Wow, looking at the side it look long, which that is what we wanted.
Old 05-15-2022, 09:17 AM   #273

Quote:
Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about, I see that you have the painted body I think that I like yours better oh well I love the one I'm getting.

I put a deposit down on ours today and the finance guy suppose to get in contact with me Monday, can't wait. Wow, looking at the side it look long, which that is what we wanted.
That's awesome, Congrats!

Yeah, I think the longer wheelbase and extra capacity will be a big plus with the 36C for sure.
Old 05-21-2022, 12:28 AM   #274

Quote:
That's awesome, Congrats!

Yeah, I think the longer wheelbase and extra capacity will be a big plus with the 36C for sure.

Hey Justafordguy, we back out of the deal the wife and I decided that since the time that I put down money on the deposit I waited on them to send me the financial papers, it's have being about two week now and nothing.

They were supposed to send it to my email, my email is simple and they keep telling me to check my spams email, I haven't had that problem so why now.

I don't know what's the problem but this could be the start of a bad relationship so before we go there I told them that we are backing out, I really wanted to buy the 36C motorhome but I want do it if it going to take all of this, how hard is it to send me an email so I can fill it out the send it back.

Oh well, I guess that it wasn't meant for us to have it or I just go with something else at another dealership.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:47 PM   #275

Quote:
Hey Justafordguy, we back out of the deal the wife and I decided that since the time that I put down money on the deposit I waited on them to send me the financial papers, it's have being about two week now and nothing.

They were supposed to send it to my email, my email is simple and they keep telling me to check my spams email, I haven't had that problem so why now.

I don't know what's the problem but this could be the start of a bad relationship so before we go there I told them that we are backing out, I really wanted to buy the 36C motorhome but I want do it if it going to take all of this, how hard is it to send me an email so I can fill it out the send it back.

Oh well, I guess that it wasn't meant for us to have it or I just go with something else at another dealership.

Dang I hate to hear that but it sure sounds like they are the wrong dealer.

I wish you were down here in Florida, we just got back from Lazy Days in Tampa with ours. Clay Rush (our sales guy) was awesome and he has a great team behind him.
Attached Thumbnails
2022-05-22 17.29.05.jpg   2022-05-22 17.28.46.jpg   2022-05-22 17.29.27.jpg  
Old 05-22-2022, 07:18 PM   #276

Quote:

I wish you were down here in Florida, we just got back from Lazy Days in Tampa with ours. Clay Rush (our sales guy) was awesome and he has a great team behind him.
Update: Thank you for the pics, to make a long story short I finally talk with the finance guy today and he gave me his email and I sent him an email using to one that he gave me and we were able to exchange email with no problem, so I'm back in the driver seat. I'm going through Bish's RV Dealer so I heard good things about them but some how when he did send me his email it had a caution note on it so something was going on in the software.

Yeah, too bad that we are not closer, we about 3500 miles away but they do have a Lazy Days RV dealer here but I don't know what kind of Class A they have, I might have to go to their website. Nice pics, I'm getting excited now because I really want to get into one and the good thing about it my wife is on board with getting one, and I'm going for it, lol.

BTW: Do you have a washer and Dryer in yours and do you tow a car behind your class A and if so how, flat tow or dolly tow?
Old 05-23-2022, 06:55 AM   #277

Quote:
Update: Thank you for the pics, to make a long story short I finally talk with the finance guy today and he gave me his email and I sent him an email using to one that he gave me and we were able to exchange email with no problem, so I'm back in the driver seat. I'm going through Bish's RV Dealer so I heard good things about them but some how when he did send me his email it had a caution note on it so something was going on in the software.

Yeah, too bad that we are not closer, we about 3500 miles away but they do have a Lazy Days RV dealer here but I don't know what kind of Class A they have, I might have to go to their website. Nice pics, I'm getting excited now because I really want to get into one and the good thing about it my wife is on board with getting one, and I'm going for it, lol.

BTW: Do you have a washer and Dryer in yours and do you tow a car behind your class A and if so how, flat tow or dolly tow?

That's good that it seems like it really was just a software issue and not the dealer. I really hope it works out for you, I think you will love this floor plan.

No washer/dryer but it does have a big space for them if we ever need them.

We did flat tow our jeep Gladiator, did fine.
Old 05-24-2022, 12:49 AM   #278

Quote:
That's good that it seems like it really was just a software issue and not the dealer. I really hope it works out for you, I think you will love this floor plan.

No washer/dryer but it does have a big space for them if we ever need them.

We did flat tow our jeep Gladiator, did fine.

Awesome, yes the salesman said that they were pluming our for a washer & Dryer, we use the one we have in our 5th wheel and love it.

We went cross country to visit my mom she is 93 year old and have health problem which was over 6000+ miles so we use our a lot.

I will let you know how it goes and when they send me the paperwork so we can get things moving.
Old 05-24-2022, 05:03 AM   #279

Quote:

I'm confused? The photos of the MH are for an Entegra Vision XL. The latest thread was about a Prestige 36C.
nhake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:39 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhake01 View Post
I'm confused? The photos of the MH are for an Entegra Vision XL. The latest thread was about a Prestige 36C.
Ours is a Vision XL 36C but it is the same as the Precept 36C.

Tags
camera, inverter power electrical, solar installation, sound & floor insulation, washer/dryer combo