RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2021, 02:19 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 192
Precept 31UL: space to store portable washer/spinner?

Precept 31UL: is there enough space to store portable washer beside toilet and cabinet against window? or any other space?

one like:
https://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Porta.../dp/B01ALBMIEI

washer size : 31 x 27 x 16 inches

There is a space under bed, but washer is wet and has water, and it is not a good idea to store it under bed (not ventilated).
brightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:46 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Townsend
Posts: 107
Interesting item. Our 31UL is at a storage facility, so I can't check that for you now. But I'm pretty sure it could fit in the shower, which makes sense, because it would be right there where you could fill and use it. Then when you need to use the shower you could take it out and set it out of the way temporarily.
Mickey
__________________
Mickey Richaud
2020 Jayco Precept 31UL
2018 Wrangler JLU Toad
MRichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:23 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRichaud View Post
Interesting item. Our 31UL is at a storage facility, so I can't check that for you now. But I'm pretty sure it could fit in the shower, which makes sense, because it would be right there where you could fill and use it. Then when you need to use the shower you could take it out and set it out of the way temporarily.
Mickey
Could you help measure the space when you take your RV back from storage?

By the way, for 31UL, the bed is on the slide. Is the bed usable when slide in? In other words, the bed support underneath moves in/out with the bed? For some floorplans, 1/3 bed does not have support when slide in since the support does not move.

Thanks.
brightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:19 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Townsend
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsky View Post
Could you help measure the space when you take your RV back from storage?



Will be a while, but if I remember to, I'll check. In the meantime, I'm sure if you check Jayco's website they'll have the dimensions listed somewhere.


By the way, for 31UL, the bed is on the slide. Is the bed usable when slide in? In other words, the bed support underneath moves in/out with the bed? For some floorplans, 1/3 bed does not have support when slide in since the support does not move.


Pretty sure the bed is fully supported on the slide. Again, have you checked the website?


Thanks.

..
__________________
Mickey Richaud
2020 Jayco Precept 31UL
2018 Wrangler JLU Toad
MRichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:15 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsky View Post
Could you help measure the space when you take your RV back from storage?

By the way, for 31UL, the bed is on the slide. Is the bed usable when slide in? In other words, the bed support underneath moves in/out with the bed? For some floorplans, 1/3 bed does not have support when slide in since the support does not move.

Thanks.
Our 31UL is in the side yard; what would you like measured?

As for the bed: Iím pretty sure the plywood base that supports the mattress moves in with the slide but the base storage area is fixed. When the slide is in the plywood almost touches the cabinets but the area underneath (what would be walkway area when slides open) is open. That slide is only about a 12 - 18Ē deep.
hartlenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 12:09 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsky View Post
Precept 31UL: is there enough space to store portable washer beside toilet and cabinet against window? or any other space?

one like:
https://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Porta.../dp/B01ALBMIEI

washer size : 31 x 27 x 16 inches

There is a space under bed, but washer is wet and has water, and it is not a good idea to store it under bed (not ventilated).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartlenb View Post
Our 31UL is in the side yard; what would you like measured?

As for the bed: I’m pretty sure the plywood base that supports the mattress moves in with the slide but the base storage area is fixed. When the slide is in the plywood almost touches the cabinets but the area underneath (what would be walkway area when slides open) is open. That slide is only about a 12 - 18” deep.
Thanks for explanation. Like to know if there is enough space between toilet and sink to put a portable washer and they are still usable. Thanks for help.
brightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 12:15 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsky View Post
Thanks for explanation. Like to know if there is enough space between toilet and sink to put a portable washer and they are still usable. Thanks for help.
There's about 13" between the toilet and cabinet.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6225.jpg  
hartlenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:23 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartlenb View Post
There's about 13" between the toilet and cabinet.
Thanks for help and taking picture. There is not enough space.
brightsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.