Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-03-2019, 07:05 AM   #1

Precept Prestige 36H

Hello all. My wife and I have been looking to upgrade form our class C motorhome and are looking at the Precept Prestige 36H due to floorpan and options. Does anyone have this model on this forum? I know it is a very new model, but would really love to see a picture of the slides closed to see how much room is in the RV.

Thanks in advance!
ever1ast15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:03 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ever1ast15 View Post
Hello all. My wife and I have been looking to upgrade form our class C motorhome and are looking at the Precept Prestige 36H due to floorpan and options. Does anyone have this model on this forum? I know it is a very new model, but would really love to see a picture of the slides closed to see how much room is in the RV.

Thanks in advance!
I just took a look at the floor plan and it looks like you would have access to kitchen and since the bath has a sliding door it's accessible also. We have a Prestige 36U and have very good access to kitchen and half bath while travelling
GCSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 06:56 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSuper View Post
I just took a look at the floor plan and it looks like you would have access to kitchen and since the bath has a sliding door it's accessible also. We have a Prestige 36U and have very good access to kitchen and half bath while travelling
We have the 36T and have access to all except rear BR and rear bath. Front bath, kitchen and fridge all accessable.
dgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 PM   #4

My wife and I recently purchased a 36H and we are very happy so far. Yes, with the slides in, you can access the kitchen, the refrigerator and the bathroom without any problems. What we like so much is for a quote “small space”, it isn’t a cramped space.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgantz View Post
We have the 36T and have access to all except rear BR and rear bath. Front bath, kitchen and fridge all accessable.
Precept 36T The sink above cabinet (no access). Only have access to lh door under sink when slide is closed, bath rm door opens enough to squeeze in.
dgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:37 PM   #6

Pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	image006.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	55240

Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	55241
Barkie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:38 PM   #7

We have a 36H on order. It was the floor plan for us. I test drove one and could move around from the front to the bed. The bathroom was easily accessible. The only tight place for me was in the kitchen where the counter sticks out.
kevinjulie is offline   Reply With Quote