Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-10-2020, 09:30 AM   #1

Post Purchasing a 2019 Jayco Embark

In the process of purchasing a 2019 Jayco Embark. Any input or thoughts? I was trying to find an online owners manual to start reading and learning so I would have better questions to ask when doing the walk through. Does anyone know where I can find one? Anyone have a walkthrough checklist that would be helpful?
dsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:58 PM   #2

Go to the Jayco website and select the owner support tab and click on owners manuals. Enter the year and type of RV. If your model is not listed you can fill out the customer service form and they will email it to you.
Search this forum for a PDI list and take it with you to the dealer so you can check all the appropriate boxes. Good luck.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #3

Good luck with the new adventure.
AndyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:45 AM   #4

Make damn shire every thing works before you take delivery. Go over everything. And have them mark which lever is for black after and which is gray. They have them marked Waste and the other Sewage. Kind of confusing. I bought mine at RV 1 in Tampa,the awning over the doors motor was shot so they said they would order a new one and have me bring it in to fix. After 3 times they still didn’t fix it! Also the generator wouldn’t start after a few uses and I have a check engine light,but RV 1 doesn’t work on the Cummins engine. So it took it to Lazy Days RV. They fixed all my warranty issues. The Sevice guy I worked with was excellent he bent over backwards to help me. Also dealing with Spartan over some issues has been good. Just don’t take delivery until everything works the way it should!
Danny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #5

The owners manual is on a flash drive. Guess they wanted to save paper. Pain in the ass.
Danny G is offline   Reply With Quote