Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-24-2021, 06:01 PM   #1

Sales scam weary

does anyone know if gorvsales.com is legit?
Limpin Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:26 AM   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to Foretm
I can't find anything on them that makes them legit... The website is not setup, the whois reverse lookup of their domain doesn't show much which is a concern, then the abuse phone number for them is an international number, so if it were me, I would stay very clear.
Foretm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 11:06 AM   #3

I cannot tell you they are legit or not. It looks like a online sales service vendor like RVTrader.com that lists RVs for private sale. That kind of work can be done anywhere. Their address "7260 W Azure Dr Las Vegas, NV 89130" a small strip mall, with nothing that states GO RV Sales on the outside. But there is a computer solutions vendor, that might be the Host of the service.

Hard to say if it is legit or not. Personally, if you are interested in something, setup a spam email account. Enter a few inquires, with rigs that are for sale and see what happens. As questions about terms, contracts, payment, etc. How is it to work with GO RV Sales, etc. I would probably play the sceptic game. Play interested in their camper, and ask questions about terms, sales a contract, what fees are involved, how they found GORVSales.com, and etc. Maybe even let them know you are a little skeptical of this online service and see what they have to say.

2012 Jayco X23B
2020 Ram Laramie 3500 SRW Air ride 50Gal fuel tank.
2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (sold)
Equal-I-zer 4-Point Sway Control
Jagiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:37 PM   #4

spam email is a great idea. Not sure how much effort I want to put into "giving someone my business" though. I'm very skeptical these days. I figured if someone here had heard or used them it would pop right up. If I gotta research....then I'm probably gonna move on. Thanks again!
Limpin Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:44 PM   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to Foretm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpin Lizard View Post
does anyone know if gorvsales.com is legit?

Its gorvsale.com I was looking for gorvsales.com. Now that I found them it appears to simply be a listing site. My assumption is that you would work directely with the seller on the terms and transaction. Never heard of them, but doesn't hurt to see what they have and inquire, but make sure you deal with the owner.

Website domain was registered on 11/24/2016, and the site is hosted at Amazon Web Services (AWS) based on the name server registrations. According to a few searches its not blocked by the major spam handlers (Spamhaus, etc..)
Foretm is offline   Reply With Quote