Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-07-2022, 03:56 PM   #41

Has anyone else been able to order a cabinet kit like this recently for a 2022? We're picking up our new 2022 264BH on Saturday. I asked the dealer about it but they told me they need a VIN # off a trailer that already has this cabinet.
mrnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 06:11 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnick View Post
Has anyone else been able to order a cabinet kit like this recently for a 2022? We're picking up our new 2022 264BH on Saturday. I asked the dealer about it but they told me they need a VIN # off a trailer that already has this cabinet.
Tell the dealer to reorder the cabinet over the sink on yours.
NERVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 02:53 PM   #43

Hi. We are also looking for ideas and brainstorming on how to put up a great looking shelf or cabinet in that space. I spoke to Jayco customer service dept. who sent me schematics of the cabinet that is presently above the sink area, so we can match up the whole wall to display the same cabinet color and look, including hardware. You can buy the trim molding from Jayco directly but your purchase must go through a dealer. If you give me your e-mail I can send you the schematic sketch for you to see. My dealer priced the parts and labor very expensive. We are brainstorming to see how to do a beautiful job and use that space correctly with great presentation. Thought about doing either a full wall of the same cabinet (from the dealer), a box of 6 cubbies- 3 on top and 3 on the bottom and 2 cubbies high, vinyl nickel colored closet master shelf and placing in the front a piece of the molding from Jayco's parts (part #7) to use to cover the edges of the closet master shelf so it is the same color as the cabinet next to it, but yet open on top to stack extra towels and/ or put wicker baskets( should hold 3-4) in that area. Still toying with the idea of what to do to maximize the space but keep the weight down for towing.
MelanieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 03:21 PM   #44

I have the cabinet schematics from Jayco for the 264BH kitchen overhead cabinets
E-mail me your e-mail address and I'll send it over to you to see if that's what you are looking for (??) Melanie G
Old 03-28-2022, 08:07 AM   #45

Is there any way to order the parts directly from Jayco and skip the dealer?
RWSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:01 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnick View Post
Yes that is correct so they can match up he color scheme perfectly and see which cabinets you have. Jayco told me we must order from through the dealer directly. The quote we got was very expensive.
Old 03-28-2022, 10:06 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
Yes that is correct so they can match up he color scheme perfectly and see which cabinets you have. Jayco told me we must order from through the dealer directly. The quote we got was very expensive.
At least you were able to get a quote. I've asked the dealer a couple times and they have no clue. Jayco has been very helpful though sending me any schematics I've asked for so far. Unfortunately, they're not able to sell direct.
mrnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 03:27 PM   #48

Hi Melanie...can you please send me schematics too? How do I send you my info?
Roosevelt008 is offline   Reply With Quote