A couple pics of my 2015 Greyhawk after getting a 6" lift and 4wd.
JRide system totally removed to make way for Fox 2.0 shocks and custom leaf springs built for what the rig actually weighs versus what Ford ships them with. Massive Swaybar on the front Dana 60 axle that also has Ford F550 brakes grafted onto it.
Work done, but not in the attached pictures:
- On Board Air with an outlet on each side of the coach.
- Custom spare tire carrier
- 200w of solar
- Huge Deka AGM battery added
- Airbags with in cab firestone control system
- Aluminess front bumper with Hella Black magic lights
- Custom 5Star tune
All of this was done by Ujoint Off-road in Fletcher, NC.
I put over 1200 miles on it and they are working on fine tuning a couple things.
The brakes are amazing now and I no longer have to worry about dragging my butt on any uneven surfaces.