Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-23-2020, 03:58 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
jackypaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Eastland
Posts: 2
Custom window shades?

Hey, friends. My family is in love with our Jay Flight BH174, but we want to lighten up the interior with some brighter window shades. The stock shades are dark brown.

1. Does any company sell custom replacement shades in different fabrics?

Or . . .

2. Is this a project that can be DIY'ed without great difficulty?

Thanks, everyone. Enjoy the weekend.
__________________

jackypaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:20 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackypaper View Post
Hey, friends. My family is in love with our Jay Flight BH174, but we want to lighten up the interior with some brighter window shades. The stock shades are dark brown.

1. Does any company sell custom replacement shades in different fabrics?

Or . . .

2. Is this a project that can be DIY'ed without great difficulty?

Thanks, everyone. Enjoy the weekend.

You can buy the shades in several colors. I would take the opportunity to upgrade to day/night rollers if you are changing out.
__________________

__________________
2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4x4 6.4L HEMI 4.10s with antispin
2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 287BHBE
Equal-i-zer 90-00-1200(new 90-02-4900 shank)
2x Honda 2K
NewBlackDak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:01 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
jackypaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Eastland
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlackDak View Post
You can buy the shades in several colors. I would take the opportunity to upgrade to day/night rollers if you are changing out.
Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have a link to where I can possibly purchase some shades?
jackypaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:25 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackypaper View Post
Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have a link to where I can possibly purchase some shades?

Just google “RV Replacement shades”. There are so many options it would be impossible to link them all.
__________________
2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4x4 6.4L HEMI 4.10s with antispin
2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 287BHBE
Equal-i-zer 90-00-1200(new 90-02-4900 shank)
2x Honda 2K
NewBlackDak is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×