Our 2015 Greyhawk came with 2 drawers under the bench set (dining table). Since we travel with 3 dogs (1 at 30lbs and 2 at 10lbs), we considered converting some of that under-seating space into a travel/sleep place for the little dogs. Maybe not quite as spacious as the plastic crates they are used to at home, but we made it as comfortable (and safe) as possible. Plus we (human family of 4) don't have to trip over those 2 smaller crates when we are parked/camping.
1) Removed drawers & brackets.
2) Cushioned interior area from sharp edges & hard surfaces (sudden stops).
3) Covered with thick waterproof nylon material (for unforeseen "potty/other" issues).
4) Built frame for doors.
5) Inserted mesh (from a BBQ grill piece) into frame.
6) Installed door and latch assembly. Both doors swing left for easy exit for "potty & other emergencies".
By the way the big crate fits perfectly between the driver/passenger seat when camped! Again no tripping over dog crates inside the MH.