Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #41

Marshall 28.5
I have have a 2018, 28.5 Eagle HT and was curious on which measurement of the morryde 4-steps fit your 5th wheel.
Truman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:16 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping Couple View Post
Hey Jeff, yes I did install them. Worth every penny! One piece of advice though, get them from a local dealer. You can purchase them on amazon but it’s almost guaranteed they will show up damaged. The box is large and awkward. My thought is it gets handled too many times during the shipping phase and gets damaged. I didn’t want to deal with returning them only for the second set to be damaged again. A lot of reviews on Amazon state this. I purchased them through the dealer we got our 5er from. Took me about 15 minutes to install. I highly recommend them. Just make sure where you are parked you have the room to lower the steps. There is a qualifier worksheet on the MorRyde website to measure and select the correct steps. I went from the 3 step ones to the 4 step MorRyde ones. Also, MorRyde offers a storage box you can put in place of the factory pull out steps. I have that box ordered.

Good Luck!
You are so right about getting damage from Amazon, I order two from them and both times they were damaged so I just gave up.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:14 PM   #43

I was walking through a new Northpoint yesterday and it had the morryde steps and I noticed that it didn't bounce as much as my steps. Kinda nice. We then walked past the 2nd door and I tripped and landed on my knees from the step bracket sticking 4" out from the wall. Anyone else have an issue with this? I also park my RV next to the garage sometimes and would not be able to get the steps out so then we wouldn't be able to get in. Does Jayco still offer the old steps as an option?
Progressive EMS Hardwired
Beautiful Wife and Beautiful 11 YO Daughter
Standard Goldendoodle and Miniture Poodledoodle
Kahoneys is offline   Reply With Quote