Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-05-2017, 12:42 AM   #1

Windows

We have a 2004 Jay Flight TT.. The windows are different lengths in size. Should I make my casual curtains lengths to fit each window? Or should I make all windowa the same length? Need some opinions on this please Tks!
Alibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #2

Curtains

Our last TT didn't have curtains. I made mine all the same length. I made mine out of Black Out curtains. I also sewed tie backs. We loved them they made the TT so dark at night. We also used the pillows that go up into the skylights It's pitch dark that way....Don't forget to make one for the door windows. I also recovered the Header above the curtains to match, easy to just use apholstry gun to staple that down... We used tension rods to hold the curtains up, worked great. We did the backsplash too. Think that sold the trailer lol....Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3760[1].jpg   IMG_3757[1].jpg   IMG_3665[1].jpg  
Angeleyes0001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #3

Thanks! Yes we used to go to Alaska every other year for four months, I know we'll about black outs!
Old 06-05-2017, 05:47 PM   #4

If you are going to pin them back like mine, make sure to make them longer than you think you need. We tucked it behind the cushions. Pulling them back shortens them more than you think. We used Velcro on each end of the tie and ran a small screw thru the velco on one end, worked nicely.....Good luck.
Angeleyes0001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #5

Will let them hang, exposing open blinds. Looking for happy curtains or fabric. Causal type! Tks again!