Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island
Posts: 63
JayFlight 28BHBE Smith Point Beach campground (L.I.)

Here are some pics from our maiden voyage for our JayFlight 28BHBE July 4th week. Other than the Hot and Cold water connected reverse - hot on right and cold on left, no issues with the new Jayco. Especially Love the layout, the room with the slide and the wide bunks. A lot of really nice features and touches. Hope you enjoy the pics.







__________________

__________________
2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
modmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island
Posts: 63




__________________

__________________
2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
modmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island
Posts: 63


__________________
2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
modmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
popjim52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 156
Great pictures.....
__________________
popjim52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 1,261
Nice, thanks for sharing, looks great!
exjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
LongIslandCamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 832
JayFlight 28BHBE Smith Point Beach campground (L.I.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmatt View Post
Here are some pics from our maiden voyage for our JayFlight 28BHBE July 4th week. Other than the Hot and Cold water connected reverse - hot on right and cold on left, no issues with the new Jayco. Especially Love the layout, the room with the slide and the wide bunks. A lot of really nice features and touches. Hope you enjoy the pics.







Um, yeah. So you were sandwiched right between me and my brother that week. I was the first spot on the left up top. #230. My brother was by the wave. Like 278. You were just a few spots away from me, like 236 or so. Lol

We both came back from Smith Point again today!
__________________
2013 Jayco Jay Flight 26RLS - 2013 1500 Ram Big Horn
2013 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH - 2010 V8 Tundra

2012 Jayco X17Z SOLD!:Beerchug:
LongIslandCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:19 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm11599ps View Post
Um, yeah. So you were sandwiched right between me and my brother that week. I was the first spot on the left up top. #230. My brother was by the wave. Like 278. You were just a few spots away from me, like 236 or so. Lol

We both came back from Smith Point again today!
Very funny. Yes, we were either 234 or 236 and think I remember your camper in the corner site that week and remember the Whitehawk there as well. Nice setups for sure. Week started out hazy, but ended up beautiful so it was a good week to break it in and can't beat the location. If you spot us in the future, hope you feel comfortable enough and say hello but we have no more plans for Smith Point though this year. If we have an warm September or early October, might look to get there once more.
__________________
2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
modmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25
Awsome Camper pics. I wish I could see one in person. There are none in Maine If anyone knows of one of these units in Maine or New Hampshire PLEASE let me know. Me and my wife would LOVE to see this unit.
Campwhenican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Idaho/Arizona
Posts: 5,303
Thanks for the pics. Nice camper too.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
LongIslandCamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 832
JayFlight 28BHBE Smith Point Beach campground (L.I.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmatt View Post
Very funny. Yes, we were either 234 or 236 and think I remember your camper in the corner site that week and remember the Whitehawk there as well. Nice setups for sure. Week started out hazy, but ended up beautiful so it was a good week to break it in and can't beat the location. If you spot us in the future, hope you feel comfortable enough and say hello but we have no more plans for Smith Point though this year. If we have an warm September or early October, might look to get there once more.
Are you at Smith Point again?
__________________

__________________
2013 Jayco Jay Flight 26RLS - 2013 1500 Ram Big Horn
2013 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH - 2010 V8 Tundra

2012 Jayco X17Z SOLD!:Beerchug:
LongIslandCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.