Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-11-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Revschuette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 106
Build Date for White Hawk 28DSBH

Got word from our dealer that our White Hawk 28dsbh is scheduled to come off the line April 22nd. He figures if things go as planned should arrive in MN the first week of May. Then about another week till we can pick it up. We ordered ours March 2nd. The time is slowly getting closer.
__________________

__________________
Michael

2015 Chevy 2500HD Z71 Crew Cab 6.0L-V8, 4:10 gears
2015 White Hawk 28dsbh
2013 Jayco Jay Feather 23b (traded in)
2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L HD Tow Package (traded in)
Equalizer E-4 WD Hitch
Revschuette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:57 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Country_Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Southern California
Posts: 570
That's exciting! We're about a month behind you. The wait is killing me!
__________________

Country_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:54 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dale Hollow Lake Tn/Ky
Posts: 1,942
What model year are you getting? We ordered our White Hawk eom March 2013 and picked it up on May 15th. We ordered it as a 2013 [current year model] and paid for it at 2013 prices. We were surprised when we picked it up that we got a 2014 model with different graphics and several upgraded features. Our unit went into production the week that the factory switched over to the new year models.

So now we are approaching our 2 year mark with our 2014 WH 30DSRE and have loved every trip we have taken in it. Called last week to schedule some service before our warrantee expires in May. Glad to report that this will be the first service on this TT and the main issue will be getting the faded front cap repainted. The other 4 or 5 items are all minor and I would just address them myself if I didn't need to get the cap repainted. The TT came with a few minor easily fixed things, none of which required more than a hot glue gun or a staple.

Enjoy!
Bassdogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:30 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 1,068
AWESOME! I just got mine about 2 weeks ago and took it out camping last week! What an upgrade from a 1998 Nash 22 foot to a 2015 Jayco 29 foot with a slide!!!
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:18 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Revschuette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdogs View Post
What model year are you getting? We ordered our White Hawk eom March 2013 and picked it up on May 15th. We ordered it as a 2013 [current year model] and paid for it at 2013 prices. We were surprised when we picked it up that we got a 2014 model with different graphics and several upgraded features. Our unit went into production the week that the factory switched over to the new year models.

So now we are approaching our 2 year mark with our 2014 WH 30DSRE and have loved every trip we have taken in it. Called last week to schedule some service before our warrantee expires in May. Glad to report that this will be the first service on this TT and the main issue will be getting the faded front cap repainted. The other 4 or 5 items are all minor and I would just address them myself if I didn't need to get the cap repainted. The TT came with a few minor easily fixed things, none of which required more than a hot glue gun or a staple.

Enjoy!
We ordered a 2015 year model. I guess I'm assuming that is what we will get. Not sure when they switch over to the 2016 models.
__________________
Michael

2015 Chevy 2500HD Z71 Crew Cab 6.0L-V8, 4:10 gears
2015 White Hawk 28dsbh
2013 Jayco Jay Feather 23b (traded in)
2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L HD Tow Package (traded in)
Equalizer E-4 WD Hitch
Revschuette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Tucson
Posts: 316
Our dealer ordered/is ordering our 2016 23MRB (formerly 20MRB) as soon as he can; I'm not sure if that's yet or not. He said they go into production in May and he thinks he'll have it in June, but this has not yet been confirmed. Fingers crossed!
Jim-n-Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:44 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dale Hollow Lake Tn/Ky
Posts: 1,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revschuette View Post
We ordered a 2015 year model. I guess I'm assuming that is what we will get. Not sure when they switch over to the 2016 models.
Seems the switch is in early May so you should be right on the line. Ours was just luck of the draw I guess. Our unit was in line and when it got to the start point they were building the next year model. Ours was the first 2014 the dealer had seen so they we're learning as much from my walk thru as I was.
Bassdogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:56 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
MikeNChelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 607
We ordered ours 2 weeks ago and had to use the 2016 order sheet and paid the 2015 prices.. Hopefully no weird changes in stuff. I really don't like surprises
__________________

2016 Pinnacle 36REQS
2014 Ford F-350 6.7 4x4 CC LB Dually
Mike & Chelle, My kids when they decide to go with us.
MikeNChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Revschuette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdogs View Post
Seems the switch is in early May so you should be right on the line. Ours was just luck of the draw I guess. Our unit was in line and when it got to the start point they were building the next year model. Ours was the first 2014 the dealer had seen so they we're learning as much from my walk thru as I was.
Well the build date we were told is April 22nd so not into May yet......that's why we are thinking it would be a 2015 yet. Delivery is to be the first week in May. I guess we will see, but would be nervous as not knowing what we would really be getting in a 2016 model.
__________________

__________________
Michael

2015 Chevy 2500HD Z71 Crew Cab 6.0L-V8, 4:10 gears
2015 White Hawk 28dsbh
2013 Jayco Jay Feather 23b (traded in)
2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L HD Tow Package (traded in)
Equalizer E-4 WD Hitch
Revschuette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.