Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-20-2019, 01:49 PM   #1

Feather coming home

During the purchase of my 23RL in OKC one particular 'glaring' defect was noted. I took photos at Camping World and noted exception on delivery record. They said"You can bring it back, we'll fix it..." Used the TT on various trips, when we went to Texas Motor Speedway in early November, the A/C became sick. Called Jayco, they authorized a local RV repair person to work on the AC. He came, he looked and told me to take it to a dealer, as it is still under warranty, yes the AC is sick. Had a trip planned to Scottsdale. Went, AC completely quit. Called Camping World, they said 'bring it by next Wednesday, we can work on it.' One problem, I'm living in it. They recommended some 'mobile RV repair' persons, one of which was Eric's RV, who over the phone also diagnosed failed AC.
During the Scottsdale trip, I called Pharr RV in Lubbock. They scheduled an appointment, I showed up and the unit spent 6 weeks in 'the shop' getting various things fixed, and parts ordered. Front cap was ordered and supposed to ship 1/21. I brought the TT home for a trip over the weekend the first of February, returned it to Pharr on February 4. They reported they had previously been unable to replicate my AC malfunction. I had taken pictures with various measures of the AC performance and got Jared Pharr involved. I spoke with Colton (service guy) this morning, my TT is ready. New front cap, new AC, relocated gas connector (so you can access it) for grill, shower leak fixed, trim molding on slide replaced. Will make the 3.5 hour trek to pick up in the morning.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0202.jpg   DSC_0204.JPG  
kblast523 is offline   Reply With Quote