Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-04-2016, 05:19 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropnaduece View Post
I feel your pain when I have to jump up on the bed to hit the light Also why the bright LED's right in the face when laying in bed? Does anyone know of any mods to dim them or swap out for something else for a better bed time reading? Go WhiteHawk's! Only appropriate cause I'm from the Seattle area so go "Hawks!"
Not that we're seeing a lot of them, but now that we have the Eagle we're seeing more WH in campgrounds. We loved everything about our WH, except the bedroom, and the lights were one of the issues.

DW bought a couple of battery powered LED lights at either Lowes or Home Depot and used velcro to attach them to the "headboard". They worked well for us for the two seasons we had her (the WH, not DW - she's still with me) .
robkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #42

Yup - I'm heading to Lowes today to see if I can find a better lighting solution so I don't need to put on the sunglasses I love my WH but the bedroom is not the greatest but this is my first TT and it's pretty nice one to start out with so no complaints from me. Although I do see those other Jayco models and drule like my dog when we're at the dinner table lol. I was a boat owner for years, so I know the feeling of trading in the wife...oh I mean boat for 2 more feet. I'm sure over the years I will be doing the same with the WH. I'm just glad I didn't go with what everyone else has out there and I see a lot of them, Cougars, Cascade, Kodiak, ect. which all seem to be built by the same company FR. Not to say they are bad TT but the Jayco's, at least where I'm from turn heads and rightfully so cause there awesome! Super happy to be a part of the Jayco family.

There is always something bigger, better, and when the time is right for me...I will be towing it but for now 25BHS is serving me well

Towing to new adventures - cheers!
Dropnaduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #43

We were at Evergreen Park in Ohio's Amish country a few months back. Got a shot of another White Hawk Summit Edition 27DSRL parked right in front of us. We've only seen a handful of White Hawks of any kind. This, I think, is only the second we've seen parked. Nice lady from there came over to introduce herself and chatted with us a while.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0965.jpg  
Pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:18 AM   #44

Almost 3 years later and I've still only seen maybe 2 or 3 other White Hawks in a campground where I'm staying. I don't think I have ever seen another 30DSRE model other than my own. And, with it being a discontinued floor plan maybe I never will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
newbold1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:34 AM   #45

I'll start waving at any of you other WH owners I see while driving and introduce myself while camping. Love our WH - second season.

JHerzog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #46

We have looked at alot of tt and we are very pleased with our 2016 23MRB Whitehawk. Just me and DW and some grand kids.
Attached Thumbnails
20170423_202049.jpg  
Mikedebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:12 PM   #47

We have looked at alot of tt and we are very pleased with our 2016 23MRB Whitehawk. Just me and DW and some grandkids.
Attached Thumbnails
20170423_202049.jpg  
Mikedebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:33 AM   #48

We have a 2013 White Hawk Floorplan 27DSRB with the hide a bed and we're thinking about replacing it with a reclining sofa or individual recliners. Has anyone done that and, if so, whatare your recommendations?
M_carrothers is offline   Reply With Quote