Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #11

DBartlett, care to share the other goodies you've added? We were out for 3 nights last weekend and found the storage cabinets will all need shelves for better use of the vertical space...clothes don't get hung up while we're camping! :hihi: We were thrilled with our 23m on our first real weekend using it. We have a seasonal site so we are lucky to come and go as we please.

camillak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #12

F150. Agreed on things not getting hung up. I hung a sweatshirt up in there at one point and it doesn't come close to fitting. At some point and time I will cut some shelves most likely for both wardrobes beside the bed. As far as goodies I have added, have installed a Bulldog power tongue jack, MaxAir II, Equalizer WD system, vent screens for water heater, furnace and fridge vents, screen door cross bars, battery LED lights in all the exterior cubbies as well as some in the cabinet below countertop just as you walk in the door. (Hard to see in there without) and that's the biggest portion of the list ! Oh yeah and I bought an interior ladder for the back bunk and after cutting a few inches off and recapping it works perfect. That's it for the budget for now... And probably the year

DBartlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #13

Our dealer told us that for 2014 the 23M is going to be in the White Hawk line. They didn't have a 2013 on the lot.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBartlett View Post
F150. Agreed on things not getting hung up. I hung a sweatshirt up in there at one point and it doesn't come close to fitting. At some point and time I will cut some shelves most likely for both wardrobes beside the bed. As far as goodies I have added, have installed a Bulldog power tongue jack, MaxAir II, Equalizer WD system, vent screens for water heater, furnace and fridge vents, screen door cross bars, battery LED lights in all the exterior cubbies as well as some in the cabinet below countertop just as you walk in the door. (Hard to see in there without) and that's the biggest portion of the list ! Oh yeah and I bought an interior ladder for the back bunk and after cutting a few inches off and recapping it works perfect. That's it for the budget for now... And probably the year
We took the hanging bars out of the large storage cabinet in the back of the RV and the 2 cabinets either side of the bed and stacked storage containers in each cabinet. We labeled each container for socks, shirts, pants, etc. We bring the containers in to the house, load them up with clothes and out to the RV.

Some of the changes made to our Jayco 23M include:

Upgraded exhaust fan in bathroom
Power tongue jack
Removable shelf MOD for tv components (ie. satellite receiver, etc.)
Maxair exhaust vent cover
Bug vent screens for water heater, fridge, heater
Stabilizer bars for the scissor jacks
LED light bulbs
Folding step stools for each side of Murphy bed to make getting into/out of bed easier.
Puck lights next to the bed

Overall the J 23M is a great travel trailer. Will try and post some pics this week.

StringFellow is offline   Reply With Quote