Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #1

Jayco White Hawk 20 MRB

Just purcahsed a new 2014 20 MRB. I really like the layout and size for getting around. Prior to leaving I had used the trailer at a local site and had a flood from the shower. As my dealer was too far away it was arranged to have it repaired in Ottawa. The drain assembly turned out to be very poorly assembled. The dealer repairing it said the could not believe that it was designed the way it was. Pressure from standing on the shower stall can easily separate the drain elbow from the drain pipe. THis caused the water to leak all over trailer. Recommend additional support under the pipes and a better connection. The skirt over the wheel well on the slide out side tore off on the freeway. The screws are all in place so it ripped over the screws. Huge safety issue that everyone shoulds watch for. the trailer is an awesome lay out and functional and would recommend it, just ensure the above is in good repair.
TMLhowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #2

TMLhowie we have the same unit and the shower floor was so weak we were afraid to use the shower. I was able to prop the floor up from the bottom with some heavy Styrofoam. I repaired the shower floor because of the red tape to get it repaired by a dealer. We agree with you the layout is great the quality control stinks.
ninjahbob is offline   Reply With Quote