Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-15-2023, 12:55 AM   #1

Micro BH171 2022 trailer frame

Hi Gents,
I'm looking for Anderson hitch I connected with Anderson help canter they ask my about
So please can you some one help
Samion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 03:07 PM   #2

You will need a couple of measurements to order the right hitch from any brand.How big is the square frame that goes from the front of the trailer up to the hitch. IE 4 inch tall by 3 inch wide.
When the trailer is parked how high is the part of the hitch that hold the ball is off the ground.
Also, how high the car hitch is when not connected to a trailer.

Last, the size of ball needed. usually printed on the hitch where the ball is seated when hitched up. Examples, 2 inches 2 1/4 , 2 1/2 etc.

I found Andersen more than willing to help me get it right. Also, some great youtubes on installing and hitching up. Watch a couple before you call to give you a good idea of what to ask.
200 Watts solar panels from Renogy

Prev. '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, gas 3.6 V6
RogerR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 06:12 PM   #3

I've given Samion advice elsewhere that he should use the special brackets for underslung couplers like his Micro 171BH has. In communicating with them something is apparently lost in the translation, as the special bracket only comes in one version, which fits 3/4/5/6 inch frames so there is no reason for them to ask for frame size. Makes it universal for all small trailers with underslung couplers.
Past: 2015 Winnebago View, 2004 Blue Bird M380, 1990 Blue Bird WB40, 2003 Safari Zanzibar, 1998 Safari Sahara

DonBr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 01:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBr View Post
I've given Samion advice elsewhere that he should use the special brackets for underslung couplers like his Micro 171BH has. In communicating with them something is apparently lost in the translation, as the special bracket only comes in one version, which fits 3/4/5/6 inch frames so there is no reason for them to ask for frame size. Makes it universal for all small trailers with underslung couplers.
look world small
Thank you dear for explanation and help
So I will ask him directly special brackets version for small trailer with underslung
Samion is offline   Reply With Quote