Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #21
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyfly View Post
Very satisfied with the service from Jayco Service Parts and
World Wide RV. Had fit talked to Scott from WW RV in Arizona, told him I would also be calling Jayco Parts Direct. He told me that they would be selling to him and direct ship to me from IN. Sure enough, I talked to Chuck at Jayco and ordered the fender skirt from him and it was invoiced from WW RV. Maybe a little unusual but it works for me. Price to my door was $110.16 vs $232.98 from the dealer I bought the trailer from. Shipping costs are the biggest variable, got lucky I guess, the estimate was from 50 - 100. Actually paid $29.84, delivered today!
I knew those shipping charges were bogus BS.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:07 PM   #22

I just want to say I have just been through this exact scenario. Percent off from Worldwide is almost exactly like Heyfly (previous post).

I have a 2017 Whitehawk that needs the j rail drip edge (gutter) at the corner of the roof. I called Jayco with vin (last 8 of serial number) and got the part number. I then called a Texas Jayco dealer who quoted me $84 for the 20' part. They said there was a $20 freight charge pushing the cost to over $100 (it comes in a roll).

I called Worldwide and they said the cost was $43 out the door with shipping. I was astounded. I made Garrett read the name of the part to me, with the part number to confirm no confusion. No problems with not using an exclusive freight carrier. So either I am getting OEM or there are serious discrepancies in costing out parts due to overhead at the dealers.

Either way, the part is on the way. Thanks Worldwide for opening up my eyes.
BILLYBOBTX is offline   Reply With Quote