Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
BrettSLC's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 67
Valves in bottom cabinet in my 184BH

Can anybody tell me what the valves are for in the bottom cabinet? I have turned these with nothing changing. They are in the bottom cabinet just outside the bathroom.

They are on red and blue water pipes that go into the floor and appear to be cutoff outside the trailer. My Low Point Drain for my tank is on the opposite side so I am not sure what this is for.

BrettSLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 26
Those are low point drains for any residual water in your lines.
2013 Jayco 184BH
2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited
simonj is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.