Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
hemi8lonestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hemphill
Posts: 23
2016 27 DSRL Stereo and TV Question

Can anyone tell me the make and model number of the stereo and TV that comes in the 27 DSRL for 2016? I think I heard they are Furrion maybe?
__________________

__________________
2016 Whitehawk 27DSRL with most of the goodies
2017 Ram 2500 CTD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Whitehawk 24RKS (sold)
2013 Ram 1500 (traded)
hemi8lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 10:31 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Worcester
Posts: 931
It's probably the Furrion DV1200 and Furrion TV. That's what they're using in the Jay Flights. It doesn't say on the website, exactly what's being used in the White Hawks, but I saw a few 2016 White hawks 27DSRL for sale on the internet and they have the Furrion audio systems and TV's.

Depending on what size TV you're getting, the models are shown here as well as the entertainment system.

http://furrion.com/audiovisual/
__________________

jloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Seann45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Saskatoon Sask Canada
Posts: 9,701
The make of TV is subject to change at any min. When they run out of whats on hand and someone else offers a better deal on a bulk buy that is who they will go with...
__________________
Seann
2004 Chev Silverado Duramax optioned past the max. 2009 Jayco Eagle 308 RLS 765 watts of solar, 6-6 volt batteries (696 amp hour), 2000 watt (4000 surge) whole house inverter.
175 days boondocking in 2017
215/2016, 211/2015, 196/14, 247/13, 193/12

Seann45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:18 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Worcester
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann45 View Post
The make of TV is subject to change at any min. When they run out of whats on hand and someone else offers a better deal on a bulk buy that is who they will go with...
No where on the Jayco website does it mention the brand of Stereo or TV.
The Jay Flight page does show a picture of the Furrion system, but it doesn't mention Furrion by name, they just mention the features such as DVD, bluetooth, etc, so you're correct. It doesn't appear that they commit themselves to any particular audio/visual brand.

I'm wondering if anyone who just took delivery on an ordered unit (just built)
could respond on what brand they got?
jloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:14 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
hemi8lonestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hemphill
Posts: 23
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping to get ahead of the game on the trailer I have coming. Turns out it is ahead of schedule and I should be able to see for myself next week.
__________________
2016 Whitehawk 27DSRL with most of the goodies
2017 Ram 2500 CTD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Whitehawk 24RKS (sold)
2013 Ram 1500 (traded)
hemi8lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:03 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Worcester
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi8lonestar View Post
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping to get ahead of the game on the trailer I have coming. Turns out it is ahead of schedule and I should be able to see for myself next week.
That's good news!
How far ahead of schedule is it?
The reason I ask is that I have a build date of 1/08/16, I just curious as how far ahead of schedule you're getting yours.
jloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:56 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
hemi8lonestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hemphill
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloco View Post
That's good news!
How far ahead of schedule is it?
The reason I ask is that I have a build date of 1/08/16, I just curious as how far ahead of schedule you're getting yours.
I didnt actually order from scratch, the dealer had a pre-order of the model I wanted, with a build date of 11/20. I was able to adjust the order to my specs before the factory deadline in October. The trailer actually arrived in SE Texas on the 21st, so there is no way it was made on the 20th. Im scheduled to pick it up on Monday.
hemi8lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:10 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Worcester
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi8lonestar View Post
I didnt actually order from scratch, the dealer had a pre-order of the model I wanted, with a build date of 11/20. I was able to adjust the order to my specs before the factory deadline in October. The trailer actually arrived in SE Texas on the 21st, so there is no way it was made on the 20th. Im scheduled to pick it up on Monday.
I'm curious to find out how you made out. Did you take delivery yet? Was it in fact Furrion A/V equipment?
jloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
hemi8lonestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hemphill
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloco View Post
I'm curious to find out how you made out. Did you take delivery yet? Was it in fact Furrion A/V equipment?
Yes, model 3100 stereo. And a furrion 32" TV
__________________

hemi8lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.