Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-03-2022, 09:37 AM   #1

Auto levelers

Ground control 3.0

So does anybody else hate the One Control app for the levelers? My auto level isn't working right, I am going to reset it, so I have been using manual leveling. Trying to use the dang circle to move the jacks is a PITA!
If I press front and left together it won't go. It is SO hard to just move one jack! Sometimes it works easily others not.

Anybody else have this issue? Tricks? Advice?

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20220703-103007.jpg  
Spower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 11:56 AM   #2

Yup,, Same problem here. Sometimes the leveler App works, most time it doesn't. Everything else on One Control works fine. I had a service ticket with my dealer on the issue about 1.5 years ago. They said they were aware of the problem affecting the Levelers and was waiting for a firmware update from Lippert. A few months ago I called Lippert about the firmware update and they said it's impossible to update firmware on OneControl. They also played dumb about any problems with the OneCotrol operating the Levelers, Yet everyone talks about the issues. I no longer use One Control app to run my levelers.
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkelli View Post
Yup,, Same problem here. Sometimes the leveler App works, most time it doesn't. Everything else on One Control works fine. I had a service ticket with my dealer on the issue about 1.5 years ago. They said they were aware of the problem affecting the Levelers and was waiting for a firmware update from Lippert. A few months ago I called Lippert about the firmware update and they said it's impossible to update firmware on OneControl. They also played dumb about any problems with the OneCotrol operating the Levelers, Yet everyone talks about the issues. I no longer use One Control app to run my levelers.
What do you use then? How frustrating!
Old 07-03-2022, 08:38 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spower View Post
What do you use then? How frustrating!
combination of the outside panel and the inside control touch panel. The outside control will not raise the back jacks 'only' but the inside touch panel will.. Once in awhile the App will function and i get lucky from running inside. Yes it is a pain. I have One Control Ver 3
Old 07-06-2022, 08:16 AM   #5

I'm really surprised nobody else has chimed in on this issue.

My Smoker Adventure:
I bought a really cool small smoker, if interested PM me.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spower View Post
I'm really surprised nobody else has chimed in on this issue.
I've seen threads on the issue.. You would be surprised at the number of folks that don't raise their back jacks when hitching. I've seen it countless times. That tells me they are only using the outside control and ignoring (or they aren't aware) the proper method for raising the TV hitch.. You can raise the rear jacks with on button push on controller inside.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:56 AM   #7

I have been stationary for a bit so didn't mess with the auto level. I had to move 10' forward the other day due to a tree problem. So I took the opportunity to mess with auto level a little bit.

First of all I should mention my RV is a TT with 4 point auto leveling.

Before I moved I was already pretty level. So I did a zero point calibration. Then I moved (forward 10'), unhitched and hit auto level on my phone app. By the way I am on a pretty level cement pad.
It started to work fine, but then kept going and going and then lifting tires off the ground and one jack was way off the ground so I stopped it. Hindsight I should have tried it again with the control in the basement, which by the way, the up and down button on it only raises or lowers the hitch jack not the front jacks! But I didn't, I just manually leveled it and was done.
I guess I can raise my jacks and try the basement control or even the touchpad inside. But then I need to bring my slides in because if it does what its been doing it will tweak the slides if they are out. Do you think it will make a difference?

My Smoker Adventure:
I bought a really cool small smoker, if interested PM me.