Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-15-2021, 05:33 PM   #1

BMPRO and Wingard question

We drove to Williamsburg, VA today. Our second outing!! 3-4 hour drive. All went well, we set up with no issues, all hoses connected, slides and awnings extended, still married!! Before we left home I lost the ability of using the BMPRO App with WiFi in the last day or so at home. I tried logging in and out of the app, but no joy. Got to the RV park today and connected to their WiFi. Then BMPRO wall unit told me it was not connected to the internet. In a rare minute of brilliance I connected to the Wingard using the laptop and we got connected. I thought I was golden. We went for a walk with the puppies and cell phone. The App still did not work outside Bluetooth range . HELP!!! I may be a little AR and it is driving me nuts as it has worked well all along since picking up the Pinnacle
Old 09-15-2021, 06:51 PM   #2

1) Try removing the App DATA CACHE on the BMPRO app. DO THIS FIRST... maybe that's all you need to do.... here's the instructions: https://teambmpro.com/wp-content/upl...g-App-Data.pdf

2) Maybe the wire connection to the antenna is loose? Hmmm, along the side of the gateway box, there is a tab you 'press in' and the entire box slides the opposite direction. This allows you to drop the box down from the ceiling but will not disconnect it's attached wires. There should be 2 power, and three antenna wires. The antenna wires snap into place. Make sure they are snapped.

3) If you still haven't fixed it, I suppose you could do a factory reset on the wall panel, which is really a google tablet. That option is within the settings. After that, you would visit Google's PlayStore and reinstall BMPRO then establish your internet connection to see if that does it.
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 03:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan&Sharon View Post
1) Try removing the App DATA CACHE on the BMPRO app. DO THIS FIRST... maybe that's all you need to do.... here's the instructions: https://teambmpro.com/wp-content/upl...g-App-Data.pdf

2) Maybe the wire connection to the antenna is loose? Hmmm, along the side of the gateway box, there is a tab you 'press in' and the entire box slides the opposite direction. This allows you to drop the box down from the ceiling but will not disconnect it's attached wires. There should be 2 power, and three antenna wires. The antenna wires snap into place. Make sure they are snapped.

3) If you still haven't fixed it, I suppose you could do a factory reset on the wall panel, which is really a google tablet. That option is within the settings. After that, you would visit Google's PlayStore and reinstall BMPRO then establish your internet connection to see if that does it.
I can certainly check the power and antenna wires. I will try the App Cache first hoping for a quick fix, thanks