Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-09-2016, 07:36 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycomaggie View Post
Just got our 2016 Jayco 26BH home from the dealer which is 80 miles from my house! First trailer and am now sad thinking that they did not go over things with us as they should have.
We have the DV1200 and our speakers are only working inside and not outside. I tried to change the zones using the A B C buttons but nothing works
I emailed the dealer but no response.
Anyone else with this problem have a solution?
Furrion brand as other people have stated is a piece of junk, we all paid for when we bought our trailers, quality and reliability don't exist in those units, I found out that my trailer came with a defective unit and had been replaced by the dealer before the PDI date. If you don't plan to upgrade continue to call the dealer(salesperson) to report your issues otherwise go ahead and upgrade yourself and you will more than happy with your choice.

windstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #22

Quote:
Just got our 2016 Jayco 26BH home from the dealer which is 80 miles from my house! First trailer and am now sad thinking that they did not go over things with us as they should have.
We have the DV1200 and our speakers are only working inside and not outside. I tried to change the zones using the A B C buttons but nothing works
Hi Jaycomaggie, I was just wondering where your dealer is located.
80 miles from your house puts you right about my area. (See my location)

klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #23

Quote:
Luckily, I caught the same issue with mine during PDI. They removed the plastic trim around the outside edge of the unit, which in turn exposed screws holding the unit in the cabinet. They unscrewed it and pulled out the unit slightly and pushed the wires in, which fixed the problem. I wouldn't hesitate to do this myself if I have problems with it in the future.

Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:12 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbofan View Post
Our Furrion DV1200 dvd player was inoperative on our White Hawk 27dslr on her maiden voyage. Wouldn't load a disc.of any type.
No TV/cell/internet connection at the remote campground we were in. Not having a dvd meant just AM/FM radio for the week.
Now the dealer wants me to drag the trailer to the shop 25+ miles one way from home to verify its inoperative, only to order a new replacement stereo, then drag it back for them to replace it!
I had the exact same issue, but luckily my dealer is only about 10 miles away
Gidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:37 AM   #25

Quote:

Did you try the front to rear speaker fade? Mine is set up with rear fade to the outside speakers.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:32 PM   #26

I just picked up a 355MBQS in Des Moines and brought it back to Austin. This unit comes with the furrion tv, dvd and speaker system.
Already replaced the speakers with alpine marine grade, Bose sound bar and will be replacing the tv with Samsung smart tv.
Gcambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:42 PM   #27

We just got our 2016 23MRB. The television and stereo seem to work fine but we have issues with the DVD player. Sound from the DVD plays over the stereo but there is no picture on the television. I've been through all the source settings, checked the cable connections and did a reset on the unit. Still no picture. Not thrilled with the DV1200 so far.
Fishhead990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:47 PM   #28

Our Furrion TV lasted 3 weeks. On the first trip the sound started to come and go by itself. It already had issues like the channel scan picking up and storing non-channels from over the air broadcasts (just static), channel scans lasting more than 40 minutes for cable, very slow channel changing, and a crappy little remote.

Jayco would have replaced it, but I just went and got a 32" Samsung Smart TV for 199.00 dollars. Now we have full internet on the TV.

That being said, the Furrion WOULD make a GREAT canoe anchor!
2 Bluetick Hounds
1 Newfoundland
1 Newfoundland / Black Lab Mix
1 Cairn Terrier
The Logans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishhead990 View Post
We just got our 2016 23MRB. The television and stereo seem to work fine but we have issues with the DVD player. Sound from the DVD plays over the stereo but there is no picture on the television. I've been through all the source settings, checked the cable connections and did a reset on the unit. Still no picture. Not thrilled with the DV1200 so far.
Congratulations on the new White Hawk and welcome to the JOF.
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:01 PM   #30

Thanks oldmanAZ,
Other than the Furrion system we're thrilled with it.

Fishhead990 is offline   Reply With Quote