Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #1

One control, am I the only one?

Who has issues with the leveling part of the app? The "manual" is really for 5th wheels not travel trailers.

Here are my issues:

1. In manual leveling mode when I just want to move one jack it won't do it! Example...if I want to just raise the front left jack. I push the + and then front/left at the same time and both front jacks move! Am I doing this wrong? I cannot get one jack to move by itself whether it's the front, rear, left or right, up or down.

2. Can you please tell me how to get this to 0.0 when it says:
Front/rear -0.1* (which way do I need to go?)
And also for the following....
Side/side <front> -0.2* (which way do I need to go?)
And
Side/side <rear> +0.1* (which way do I need to go?)

I need to get it to 0 (if possible) to recalibrate the auto level.

I would think in this day and age they could make a more "user" friendly app!!

TIA!!

My Smoker Adventure:
I bought a really cool small smoker, if interested PM me.
Spower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 10:00 AM   #2
tld

I've had really good luck with the One Control leveling app., that is after I got on-line and watched a couple of videos on how to use it!! I am using it on a fifth-wheel, so don't know how that compares with what your doing. After finally figuring it out, I'm able to move one jack at a time or two at a time. So, I'm assuming that you are using the app on your phone. The key is understanding how to use (how to touch) the circle that looks like a doughnut and has "front" "left" "right" and "rear" on it. Go to YouTube and watch the videos. That is what worked for me.
tld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 10:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld View Post
I've had really good luck with the One Control leveling app., that is after I got on-line and watched a couple of videos on how to use it!! I am using it on a fifth-wheel, so don't know how that compares with what your doing. After finally figuring it out, I'm able to move one jack at a time or two at a time. So, I'm assuming that you are using the app on your phone. The key is understanding how to use (how to touch) the circle that looks like a doughnut and has "front" "left" "right" and "rear" on it. Go to YouTube and watch the videos. That is what worked for me.
I like this idea.....I just can't seem to find a video showing how to use the manual leveling!!

My Smoker Adventure:
Old 03-19-2021, 12:00 PM   #4
tld

Go into YouTube and in search window type in the following title: Ground Control TT OneControl Touch Panel Owner's Video. And also take a look at this title:Ground Control 3.0 Auto Leveling for Fifth-wheel Trailers
Old 03-19-2021, 04:10 PM   #5

Here is a good example....what do I need to do here? Side to side front is good but "Left" is flashing, meaning what??
I'm so confused!!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20210319-160639.jpg  
Old 03-19-2021, 07:32 PM   #6
tld

Yep, that's the app. To get, say, your left front jack and your left leveler jack to work together you touch the area on the screen that says "Front" and the area on the screen that says "Left" at the same time, using two fingers. Don't worry about the flashing. Again, there are some You Tube videos that walk you through exactly how to do it.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:30 AM   #7

So I have been searching since yesterday and I have yet to find a video that tells/shows me how to use manual mode.

It also seems the jacks on the left move slower than the jacks on the right. Is there a way to fix this as well?

My Smoker Adventure:
Old 03-24-2021, 10:44 AM   #8

Still no video, so I wrote to Lippert, not much help there either, but looking at the PDF owners manual I found this......

Manual Mode: Scroll to "MANUAL MODE" (Fig. 2G) and press "ENTER" button to start Manual
Level operation. Jacks operate in pairs. Use "RETRACT" or "EXTEND" to operate front jacks, right
rear and left rear jacks.

Notice the bold underline....Jacks operate in pairs! So you can't move them independently!!?? Really?

My Smoker Adventure: