Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2018, 11:17 AM   #1

Quick generator question.

I have probably a question that has a simple answer just want to make sure it works. Pulling my trailer out of a seasonal site for a music festival with no hookups. I've got a generac 5500 watt genny I was able to use for free from work.

It'll be used to make coffee in morning and ac and ac here and there to cool things down. My question is do I need to do anything special in terms of the connections. Connect my 50amp power cable from trailer, to a dog done 50-30 amp adapter ( have it for my seasonal site) and then that dogbone will go to a 30-house adapter plug (110 I believe it would be) that will go to generator. I've got a progressive industries 50 amp ems hardwired in the trailer, will that cause issues? It's a 2018 whitehawk 29bh
Kyleorsini is offline   Reply With Quote