Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-29-2022, 07:16 AM   #1

Second Owner - BMPro

We've been in our "new-to-us" 2021 Seismic 4113 now for a couple of months. I noticed that the previous owner of our rig had all of his information still on the tablet for the Jaycommand/BMPro. Seems like I am logged in and may have a crazy level of access to his Google account. I attempted to remove his account from the tablet but it requested a 4-digit pin. Of course, I don't know what that is so I reached out to BMPro via their e-mail service request. They transferred me to Jayco who ended up with this solution . . .

Reach out to the previous owner and attempt to get the pin. If that doesn't work, I will need to request a new tablet from my local dealer. Since I am the second owner, the cost will be all on me.

Not sure what that cost will be, but I'm sure it is an excessive amount. All features work and I am able to control the unit from the cloud using my account. I'd just like to clean the old owners information out of there and not risk any possibility that they could still control functions on my rig. Plus, I don't really want that much access to his life either. At least I wouldn't want anyone to have that much access to MY life.
Ranger413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 04:41 PM   #2

If you do a full reset on the tablet does that not clear out all previous information? Not sure if this is where its asking for the PIN..

Doing some google searches try any/one of these as this is just a android tablet:
https://www.650.org/en/how-to/how-to...g%20the%20data.

https://www.wikihow.com/Reset-an-Android-Tablet

Old 10-07-2022, 04:55 PM   #3

I assume you bought it from a dealer. Reach out to them to contact the previous owner and meet them at the dealership and let him clear his personal info off.