Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-15-2020, 06:05 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linejudgemick View Post
The RCA LCD TVs that came with my 2011 Pinnacle are still installed and seem to work as well now, as the first time we used them. They stay in the coach during the cold of winter and the heat of summer here in Kansas. The primary maintenance they've received is to be turned on when we want to use them and off when we're done.
I'm sorry to say my 40in RCA in our 2011 Eagle died last night. It's got power per my meter so it's new TV time. It has taken some really bad roads thru the years . First few years stored cold or hot. Last 3 years stored out at the farm & we keep heat at 55 & cool at 80 when we are not out there. Looking local, my choices range from crap to crappy .
poohbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:46 AM   #42

We bought a really nice television for 100 at Sams Club. We keep it stored in the house during the winter and if not traveling keep it off the wall and in the middle of the camper to keep cool and out of direct sunlight. Even though we keep the shades drawn. We also take it down when we are towing. Precaution. Still going strong 2 years later.
spark of insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #43

Our original Insignia fell off the swing arm already. I went to Walmart and got us one that's bigger , better, brighter for cheap. Just make sure the housing is solid and not screwed together with tiny screws like this Insignia P.O.J.
KregChar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 07:55 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KregChar View Post
Our original Insignia fell off the swing arm already. I went to Walmart and got us one that's bigger , better, brighter for cheap. Just make sure the housing is solid and not screwed together with tiny screws like this Insignia P.O.J.

Camping World installed one of theirs and it has not fallen off yet. We bought one at Wal Mart of all things and CW told us to return it. It wasn't strong enough to support a television. We bought our television for a hundred at Sams and spent money at CW to have it installed. No problems yet.
spark of insanity is offline   Reply With Quote