Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-30-2020, 02:05 PM   #1

wiring picture

Good afternoon everyone, would anyone have a picture of the wiring for the rear equalizer jacks, I have a 2014 jayco eagle 5th wheel 27.5 ht, my wires broke off at the connectors so cannot tell where the wire go, my jacks are powered by a switch and also a remote any help will be greatly appreciated.
Rickv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickv3 View Post
Good afternoon everyone, would anyone have a picture of the wiring for the rear equalizer jacks, I have a 2014 jayco eagle 5th wheel 27.5 ht, my wires broke off at the connectors so cannot tell where the wire go, my jacks are powered by a switch and also a remote any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reach out to Jayco directly. Provide you make/model/VIN with your request. They should be able to email you a PDF with details.

Having no reference pictures, I would suggest comparing existing (working) jacks to the ones not working to see how the wires line up.

Good Luck
Old 07-30-2020, 07:05 PM   #3

wiring diagram

Thanks for the advice, sent request to Jayco approx.: 2 months ago for schematic no answer yet, cannot check wiring on other jack because these are the only ones, that's why I hoping someone will take picture of their jacks and send it to me.
Old 07-30-2020, 08:14 PM   #4

Just call Jayco Customer Service rather than email. I have found that the CS representative at Jayco will take ownership of the request. When I requested mine she said I should get it in 3 days and when there was a delay she let me know.
2019 Chevy express 2500 Van Coversion. 2017 Jayco 23MRB: 26' total and Glacier Package. 2 Renogy solar panels. Married 49 years. Haley the mutt, 4 years old. "Excited to learn new things everyday and humbled by those who offer to help." And very grateful to our Moderators!
travelingjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 03:50 PM   #5

wiring

Will call thanks
Old 08-11-2020, 10:07 AM   #6

Finally called jayco they cannot provide drawing. Is there anyone out there that can provide a picture of their rear electric Lippert equalizing jacks that also work with a remote would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S Also contacted Lippert no reply

Rickv3

2014 jayco eagle fifth wheel 27.5 rlts
450 ford laramie 6.4 l diesel dually
Old 08-13-2020, 09:46 PM   #7

Quote:
P.S Also contacted Lippert no reply

Did you contact the Support arm of Lippert.
The first email I sent was just off their website and went unanswered.

The second time I found their support email address and had a response the next day. Their tech stayed with me for days and marked up pictures until I had it resolved.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:14 AM   #8

Quote:
If you are talking about a Lippert Linc remote system that looks like this:
Name:  Lippert Linc System Remote.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  6.8 KB

The wiring diagram looks like this:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lippert Linc System brain.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	62434

I would have to believe that most of these are basically the same. Some electrical guy can correct me, but it looks like it is a 3-way switch to me.
madmaxmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #9

Angry wiring

Sorry but this is not my system, will post pictures Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3975[2].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	62492

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3977[1].jpg
Views:	3
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	62493

2-wires come from trailer 10 gauge, and 2 small 14 gauge (4 wires above I beam 2-10 gauge and 2 -14gauge), 2 wires from motor, 2 wires from relay and 4 wires from switch and one ground on I beam. also operate with remote, trying to draw sketch but have not succeeded.
Old 08-15-2020, 01:59 PM   #10

wiring

Finally a drawing, now can someone help me out to wire these jack, thanks in advance

Rickv3
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3980[1].jpg  
Old 08-15-2020, 02:32 PM   #11

I was trouble shooting the wires and found something strange the 2 small wire from above the trailer I beam have 12 volts on each measured with a multimeter, the funny thing is they will not light up a test light, tried the attach one wire to motor directly and ground other wire nothing happens, tried other wire with 12volt reading and grounded to frame motor does not operate but when I attach a wire from the battery the motor works fine, any suggestions, tired two meters on these wires and meters show 12volts