Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-16-2018, 01:50 PM   #1

Talking Customer Service at a whole other level!

Super Springs just went above and beyond customer service expectations with my most recent purchase!

I ordered my first set of Sumo Springs for my TV about 6 weeks ago. My very heavy TT sagged my F250 more than I like even after playing with my weight distribution hitch, so I order a set for my TV and installed them. Rear end sag much improved and the towing experience was pleasant towing such a large rig.

After the success of the sumo springs on my personal vehicle, I was curious to see how they work on my F350 dump truck that I use at the office for moving product between my stores and delivering product to customers. We regularly run heavy loads on it including pulling heavy flat bed and dump trailers. My spring stack in the rear is near flat even unloaded, so rather than continuing to beat up my stock springs, I thought I would see how adding some beefier Sumo Springs to the rear of our dump truck would go.

I ordered my first set through Amazon, were about $30 cheaper than from Super Springs' own website. However, on the heavy duty set I needed for my work truck I ordered directly through their website (https://www.supersprings.com/). Apparently their ordering system had some glitch and shortly after I received my order confirmation email, I got 750 (that is not a typo, yes 750) emails stating a note had been added to my order. I knew something had gone haywire, but aside from being frustrating and taking the time to delete them all from my phone, I wasn't that worried about it. I got a call from them about an hour after all that happened apologizing for the mishap and offering to issue me a credit and send me the product I ordered. They called me back again today to follow up again and stated the same thing, so I called them back. They again apologized for the mishap and offered me a FULL credit in addition to sending me the product I ordered to hopefully make me an advocate for the company. I told them I didn't expect that by any means, something was definitely appreciated for the frustration, but that wasn't necessary. They insisted saying that customer service wasn't just a tag line in their marketing materials, that they want to be sure all of their customers are completely satisfied.

I am shocked that company's would go to that length in this day and age, but I will certainly sing their praises anytime I can. I will follow up post installation and testing to report how they actually work. But for now I am super impressed by how they handled the situation. Kudos to Super Springs for over the top customer service!
Old 04-16-2018, 02:48 PM   #2

Wow, that is incredible customer service. I was curious what the weight set of SumoSprings you ordered for your F-250. 1500lb, 2600lb etc? They seem very easy to install. Thanks
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #3

I ordered and installed the 1500 lb set for my F250, super easy install, removing the broken air bag system from my truck was a total pain in the butt. I read somewhere that the 2600 lb ones made the non loaded ride extremely stiff and I think I chatted with someone online about this product and they recommended the 1500 lb version. I am completely happy with them. Ride is reasonably stiff empty, but the ride with my trailer hooked up felt confident and in control.