Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-23-2017, 09:37 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29BHS ECO View Post
Nissan or Chrysler/ Fiat -- Datson or Dodge--- Titan or Ram--- they are all close to being the same , I believe the 2 of them the are built at the same factory, so as I have said in the past which color do you like the best. Larry
The Titan and Ram are completely different vehicles. The Titan and Titan XD are manufactured at Nissan Vehicle Assembly in Canton, Mississipi. FCA manufactures the Ram at Warren Truck Assembly in Michigan and at Saltillo Truck Assembly in Coahuila, Mexico. They are as different in their design and drivetrain as Chevy is from Ford or Toyota.
Go West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:45 AM   #42

they are not all that different... they are all the same they source the parts from the exact same parts suppliers.. they have some specifics to their model but parts come from about 3 suppliers world wide... There is really no difference between brands in as much as brand loyalty... you can buy any one of the vehicles being sold and have a "the best" truck ever or "the worst piece of S(^t ever" and then you buy the next one and you get a good one or you don't... at the end of the day whichever brand has the best deal at the time I am willing to buy gets my business.. they all have the same basic warranty and they all have the same sort of warranty claim process...the only difference is the dealer and their abilities to help you out if needed.. otherwise they are in business to make money.. period... That is why vehicles have gone up 4+% year over year... with no end in sight...
curver900 is offline   Reply With Quote