Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-31-2020, 07:19 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayles View Post
Finally sold the 06 Dodge. It was a great truck but I felt the time was good to sell...even with the pandemic. Did it thru the KBB sell your car as I didn't want to deal with a bunch of tirekickers. Could not get Ford to budge much on the F450. I made an offer that I thought was fair and even more than BTBRV said we should be able to get it for, They kinda told me to take a hike. I had been eyeballing this Ram 3500 Mega cab dually for 2 weeks and it was my backup truck. Dealer finally accepted my offer on it. Wife loves all the bells and whistles lol. I would have been happy with a BigHorn as long as the payload was right.
My last three TV’s have been RAM with the Cummins. Hands down the best motor, no question. In all honesty, I like the fit and finish better on the Ford and I’ve had more silly recalls on the RAM than any of the Fords I've owned but at the end of day the the day the Cummins seals the deal.
I’ve said it before on here so forgive the repetition but drop a Cummins motor in a F-350 dually and i’d be 1st in line at the “Fodge” dealership 🤣

Enjoy your new truck!!
icr21801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:39 PM   #42

Congratulations to everyone on the new trucks, I bought a new 2013 RAM Cummins 2500. The diesel emissions equipment has been an annoyance for me from almost the beginning. I considered an extended warranty, but multiple companies told me the emissions equipment was not covered beyond the manufacturers warranty. A year ago I did an appendectomy on my truck and have been much happier. This is not an option for some people in some states. In the future I will buy a gas motor.
Peoples16127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:15 PM   #43

Mikayles, gotta tell us about the trips problems!
'14 Denali XL
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:01 PM   #44

oh man...where do I start Lol.
Pullrite Superglide.
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote