Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-16-2016, 05:57 PM   #1

08 23B outside shower ideas

So I'm a 250 lb. 6' guy. I'm not a germophobe, but I prefer my own shower to a public one. Our locker shower is certainly usable, but am thinking of using the outside one with a shower enclosure for a refreshing outside rinse off. I guess that goes back to my parents outside shower on Cape Cod. I'd love to see or hear of any mods anyone did out there for a similar outside rinse tent.
jschimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:16 PM   #2

This one is Four foot square...all the way up. Textport has something very similar to this, although ours is called Black Mountain which I don't think is made anymore. We install this right behind our travel trailer, which has an outside shower hookup on the back. https://www.amazon.com/Texsport-Delu.../dp/B00G4U1CDE

Be careful about some of the others, like those from Walmart...they taper rather dramatically as they go up and don't have nearly as much room.

dewey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:31 AM   #3

The ozark trail shower room has plenty of room I'm about the same size. I used a 1/2 to 3/4 water connector commonly found at Home Depot to connect to the outside shower. Attach a regular hose with garden handle and instant hot shower with no nasty bath house germs. Cost me about 50 total including shower enclosure.
Troutman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:40 AM   #4

We bought a outside shower from Cabelas. It's great. Just place it next to your outdoor hose and you're good to go. Can be used as outdoor changing room and outside commode if need be if you're roughing it.
richie t is offline   Reply With Quote