Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #1

19h vs 20e, which has more storage?

Wondering if anyone can tell me on the 2012 models of 19h and 20e, which has more storage and on the 20e can you pass through to bath with table moved to in front of couch and open frig door all the way?

Also in 2010-12 models, are beds the same size on both ends of these models?
Makjps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makjps View Post
Wondering if anyone can tell me on the 2012 models of 19h and 20e, which has more storage and on the 20e can you pass through to bath with table moved to in front of couch and open frig door all the way?

We have the 2012 20E and love it. There is more then enough room to pass by to bath with couch in front of it. The slide for the couch really seems to open up the space. We were not sure if we were going to like a table that moves but find that we use it both in front of the couch as well as at the u-shaped dinette. As far as storage there is a little in the bathroom ( we keep the toiletries and hairdryer), space over the couch, space over both beds and some under the bed on dinette. On the wall with the stove there to storage areas to the right of the sink as well as on under sink and a little bit under the stove. There are only two of us but we have found that we have ample space. We keep our outside mat and outside chairs under the dinette when traveling. We have only had the camper since May so we are still deciding on the best place for everything. We looked at both the 19h but for us the X20E was a better fit. We had all intentions of buying the 19H until we saw the layout of the X20E.

Since we do not have a 19H, cannot speak for that camper. People that have it seem to love it also.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Don't mind measuring anything in the camper, if needed.
safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makjps View Post

The X20E has two queen size beds.
safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #4

I travel with up to 5 daughters and have not been lacking for space in my x20e. As a matte rof fact we have lots of extra space. I make the girls keep their clothing in the space up front behind the dinette cushions. The ottoman holds the fans and space heater. Pans in the oven. games and other stuff above the sofa. BTW their is plenty of space behind the couch too. The wardrobe has nothing in it except the pillows when we r on the road. Very impressed with the space but then i came from a PUP.

2016 Jayco x213
2012 Toyota Tundra
Mainenebula is offline   Reply With Quote