Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 21
Awesome!

Do you remember some of the changes they made, just curious.

One week from today for us
__________________

michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Do you remember some of the changes they made, just curious.

One week from today for us
Are you getting a X20E also?

I have the PDF but I'm not sure I can post that so I did a copy and paste:


Ultra Lite Weight Travel Trailers and Expandables
***A number of floorplans from the 2011 Feather Select line have been combined with the 2011 Feather
Sports to create 1 line…Jay Feather Ultra Lite***
***ALL 2012 Jay Feather Ultra Lites are built with the 2011 Jay Feather Sport specs AND THEN the
following changes for 2012***
Dιcor:
• Two Dιcors:
o Carry over – Copper
o New – Chocolate
• New Glazed Concord Cherry cabinetry
• New black crackle cabinet door glass (where applicable)
• New bead board cabinet inserts (where applicable)
• New “Diamond Floor” vinyl flooring
• New speckled carpeting
• New color on countertops and countertop edging
• Wall boarder added in kitchen and other floorplan specific areas
Exterior Changes/Enhancements:
• Changed to crowned laminated roof, from flat roof
• Added Entrance step light
• Added Outside grill prep and bracket
• Added Enclosed Underbelly as a standard feature (242 and 24T)
• Upgraded graphics package
• Added 2” axle lift kit as standard feature (X18D, X19H, X20E, X23B, X23F, 221)
• Changed color band on Duratek tents to Shadow Gray from Blue (expandable models)
• Deleted Torque N Go Lugnuts
Interior Changes/Enhancements:
• New rounded style J-Steel Sofa with integrated arm cushions
• All cabinetry changed to screwed lumbercore stiles
• New style U-dinette with integrated cupholders (197)
• New styling on glazed cabinet doors
• New upgraded cabinetry hardware
• Raised the height on lower bed to allow for more accessible storage (197)
• All bathrooms have framed mirrors (some had medicine cabinets in 11’)
True Value of Ownership features
2012 Rev. 4/5/2011
Option Changes:
• 2” axle lift kit changed to standard feature on certain models
• Added Technology Package (X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 197, 221, 242, 24T)
o Includes: 22” LCD HDTV, AM/FM/CD/DVD Player, 2 marine grade exterior speakers
• Added power patio awning option (X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 197, 221, 242, 24T)
• Added power tongue jack option
• Added outside grill option
• 6 cu. foot refrigerator option available on the following units:
o X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 221, 242, 24T
2012 Jay Feather Ultra Lite Model Lineup:
165 (J5)
197 (J7)
NEW – 21’ bunkhouse with front walk around queen bed
NEW – 21’ rear bath with sofa slide and outside kitchen
221 (J1)
242 (J2)
24T (JT)
X17Z (JZ)
X18D (JD)
X19H (JH)
X20E (JE)
X213 (J3)
X23B (JB)
X23J (JJ)
X23F (JF)
Model Deletion:
X21M (JM)
X26P (JP)
X17C (JC)
23K (JK)

Rev. 4/5/2011
__________________

jbwjbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 21
Yes, we bought a 2011 X20E. We pick it Thursday....very excited.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwjbw View Post
Are you getting a X20E also?

I have the PDF but I'm not sure I can post that so I did a copy and paste:


Ultra Lite Weight Travel Trailers and Expandables
***A number of floorplans from the 2011 Feather Select line have been combined with the 2011 Feather
Sports to create 1 line…Jay Feather Ultra Lite***
***ALL 2012 Jay Feather Ultra Lites are built with the 2011 Jay Feather Sport specs AND THEN the
following changes for 2012***
Dιcor:
• Two Dιcors:
o Carry over – Copper
o New – Chocolate
• New Glazed Concord Cherry cabinetry
• New black crackle cabinet door glass (where applicable)
• New bead board cabinet inserts (where applicable)
• New “Diamond Floor” vinyl flooring
• New speckled carpeting
• New color on countertops and countertop edging
• Wall boarder added in kitchen and other floorplan specific areas
Exterior Changes/Enhancements:
• Changed to crowned laminated roof, from flat roof
• Added Entrance step light
• Added Outside grill prep and bracket
• Added Enclosed Underbelly as a standard feature (242 and 24T)
• Upgraded graphics package
• Added 2” axle lift kit as standard feature (X18D, X19H, X20E, X23B, X23F, 221)
• Changed color band on Duratek tents to Shadow Gray from Blue (expandable models)
• Deleted Torque N Go Lugnuts
Interior Changes/Enhancements:
• New rounded style J-Steel Sofa with integrated arm cushions
• All cabinetry changed to screwed lumbercore stiles
• New style U-dinette with integrated cupholders (197)
• New styling on glazed cabinet doors
• New upgraded cabinetry hardware
• Raised the height on lower bed to allow for more accessible storage (197)
• All bathrooms have framed mirrors (some had medicine cabinets in 11’)
True Value of Ownership features
2012 Rev. 4/5/2011
Option Changes:
• 2” axle lift kit changed to standard feature on certain models
• Added Technology Package (X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 197, 221, 242, 24T)
o Includes: 22” LCD HDTV, AM/FM/CD/DVD Player, 2 marine grade exterior speakers
• Added power patio awning option (X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 197, 221, 242, 24T)
• Added power tongue jack option
• Added outside grill option
• 6 cu. foot refrigerator option available on the following units:
o X19H, X213, X23B, X23J, X23F, 221, 242, 24T
2012 Jay Feather Ultra Lite Model Lineup:
165 (J5)
197 (J7)
NEW – 21’ bunkhouse with front walk around queen bed
NEW – 21’ rear bath with sofa slide and outside kitchen
221 (J1)
242 (J2)
24T (JT)
X17Z (JZ)
X18D (JD)
X19H (JH)
X20E (JE)
X213 (J3)
X23B (JB)
X23J (JJ)
X23F (JF)
Model Deletion:
X21M (JM)
X26P (JP)
X17C (JC)
23K (JK)

Rev. 4/5/2011
michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 95
Picked up my 2012 X20E this past Friday. Now just have to get everything ready for our first camping trip. Nice camper, thus why we went with this model. I really do like the fold out ends, really a great design. I might try and post a picture or two. As one might expect not a lot of changes with this year's model.

- Justin
jbwjbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:48 AM   #15
Junior Member
 
ctsvslp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: lynchburg va
Posts: 23
its funny that there is no mention of the 228 (that we just bought) in there with the added models.
__________________

2012 Jay Feather Ultra Light 228
1200/12000lb e2 weight distribution(slight overkill)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
me wife 2 girls (3 & 9)
2 dogs a boxer and a bloodhound
ctsvslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
Site Team
 
Crabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia`s Eastern Shore
Posts: 14,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsvslp View Post
its funny that there is no mention of the 228 (that we just bought) in there with the added models.
It seems the 228 is a new model. I tried looking for it on the Jayco archive page and there was no 228 for 2010 or 2011. That is probably why there are few if any owners of that model here yet.
__________________

__________________
2017 Coachmen Catalina 283RKS
2004 Chevy 2500 HD CC 6.0l
2010 Jayflight 28BHS (sold)
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.