Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #1

First time RV owner - 2014 X19H questions

Hi All. I have just made a deal to purchase a new 2014 X19H and I am very excited to pick it up when I get home on my next days off in 2 weeks. I have found tons of useful information and tips here and elsewhere on the internet but I have one question the I just can't find an answer to:

What is the overall length of the trailer when it is fully extended?

Thanks in Advance.
Aleko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #2

Specs show it to be 20' 8'' closed then the two bunks are 60'' wide each so i make it 30' 8'' extended. Just my two
2006 JAYCO JAY FEATHER 23B EXP
EQUILIZER HITCH
Kellys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellys View Post
Specs show it to be 20' 8'' closed then the two bunks are 60'' wide each so i make it 30' 8'' extended. Just my two
Not that long,part of the bed is within the TT. Off hand I would say around 27'. Going to work now so don't have time for a better measurement. Yes I know it's Sunday .
Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #4

Thanks for the quick replies! I was also thinking it would be in the 27'-30' range.

The reason for my question is that I need to tell the RV park the overall extended dimensions so they can reserve an appropriate space for me. I won't be able to measure it myself until I actually take possession so I am hoping that a current owner will be kind enough to measure theirs and post the results here. I will just give them an estimate of 30' x 8' otherwise.
Aleko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #5

OK, got that measurements your looking for. The front sticks out 44" from the edge of the front curve and only 4" beyond the hitch end. The rear sticks out 47" from the back edge of the trailer body.
My hybrid is a 21.3 closed and 29' open give or take and I can always stay in the 24' and under spaces with no problem and that's real good news for you because you can stay just about anywhere.
This is one of my good spots right on the Chetco river for 24' and under and 1 reason I chose the Hybrid.
Got another spot on the Rogue River that's better than this, also on a lake near Mt. Shasta all for 24' and under.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 08-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #6

This pic. Goes with the one above and I fish right at this spot and never have to move from it to fish. I don't fish much because 1 Salmon is enough for a week. Tunce hates fish so I always grill her a $teak she just loves watching me bringing in that baby.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 08-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #7

Congrats on the X19H
Threebutchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #8

Now this spot WAS tight but I'm not telling about this one and I do pay extra but wouldn't you?
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleko View Post
Thanks for the quick replies! I was also thinking it would be in the 27'-30' range.

The reason for my question is that I need to tell the RV park the overall extended dimensions so they can reserve an appropriate space for me. I won't be able to measure it myself until I actually take possession so I am hoping that a current owner will be kind enough to measure theirs and post the results here. I will just give them an estimate of 30' x 8' otherwise.
That's a good question. We have about the same timing as you with the x19h and I had been thinking of shorter spaces as I had forgotten the extended beds.
Dual 6V Deep Cycle Interstate Batteries
giddyup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
19h, x19h