Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-22-2016, 06:57 AM   #1

K-Z Coyote 20C

I know this is the Jayco forums, but I'm looking at trading up to the K-Z Coyote 20C hybrid. We currently own a 2010 Jayfeather 17EXP. Is there anyone out there that has any experience with this model? Pros vs. Cons.

thanks in advance..
boubay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #2

I'm not familiar with that model, but our first camper was a KZ and I was not pleased.
etex211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:36 AM   #3

Floorplan is almost exactly the same as X19H, although the 19H looks on paper to have a wee bit more counter space.

On the layout, I would say we really like our 19H. It has all the space we need for 2, which is how we usually camp, but easily handles our early adult kids when they can get away from summer jobs to join us. It is a very cozy unit for a rainy day; those with larger families may want to step up a model to get a slide out sofa or dinette to open the living area up a bit (in Jayco Hybrids a X21M or X23J or X23B if you don't mind climbing the dinette to bed.)

We did look at a 2011 KZ when we were hunting for our current unit, and it was in rough shape for a 5 year old camper. However, I have no idea if that was because of hard use or bad materials.
bankr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:53 AM   #4

A few years ago when we were looking for a TT one thing that comes to mind was the interior colors of the KZ's which we liked a lot. Don't remember the fit and finish but still remember those very nice interiors. Still look at their web site.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:02 PM   #5

Thank you for the replys. It seems funny to me how much more room you pick up in three feet. We really like our Jayco and it is in perfect condition, the Coyote is in as good of condition as ours. The thing we don't like about the Jayco is climbing over the dinette to get in and out of bed.
boubay88 is offline   Reply With Quote