Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-20-2020, 10:37 AM   #1

What TV bracket do you suggest?

I’ve upgraded tv from original (14in-I think?) to a lovely 40 inch flatscreen.

I would like a bracket that can tilt, rotate side to side (for viewing from bed or sofa), bonus points if the tv will easily lift off the bracket for transport.

I bought one from amazon recently but the bracket itself must weigh 20 pounds? I can’t imagine my wall holding that up for very long.

PS: I would also like to replace the full stereo/dvd/radio/indoor-outdoor speakers at some point- if any of you have any suggestions or recommendations I sure would appreciate it! I’m just a gal with a love of camping ❤️
Brave-N-Dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #2

What TV bracket do you suggest?

Installed a tilt/swivel/extending MORryde years ago and it has worked great. They have options based on tv size and how you want to be able to position tv.

For transporting, you can by straps made specifically to hold the tv in place during transit. I installed two the attached to the wall behind the tv. This was for a 40” tv as well.

http://www.morryde.com/product-categ...filter%5B%5D=1

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ready-Ame...trap/191339943
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:33 PM   #3

Search Kebloc both here and on the web. Many of us swear by their mounting systems for our RV’s & TT’s.

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:03 AM   #4

We really like the Keybloc mount. There is one that came on the outside of the trailer that makes it very convenient to move your TV there if needed. Granted, we've only done that once... The bigger picture for us is that we have one in our guestroom in our house and take that TV along with us for the RV bedroom should we want it. The actual mounting bracket stays on the TV, the walls just have a small block that the TV mount clamps on to.
Empty nesters - traded bunk beds for recliners

States camped in:
https://www.jaycoowners.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic50318_3.gif
Tom51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:22 PM   #5

If you search RV rated TV arm or mount on Amazon you will get plenty of options. We purchased one of the options with higher ratings (PRIME) and have been extremely happy with it.
adamdsgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 07:07 PM   #6

Got a normal flatscreen arm from amazon and screwed it to the wood on the side of where the radio head unit is. Bungee cords for transportation. Works great.
Jgeiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:19 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkDr View Post
Search Kebloc both here and on the web. Many of us swear by their mounting systems for our RV’s & TT’s.
Without a doubt the most versatile mounting solution I've ever used. Many options available especially if you want to share one TV between locations.
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote