Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #1

X19H Adco Cover

I have just purchased a 2014 X19H Hybrid TT. I want to buy a cover for it before I take final delivery, so I don't have it in my possession to get the exact measurements of the main "box." Jayco tells me the box length alone is 17'1" so an Adco 32839 (for 15' - 18' TT) should work. Does anybody have a cover for a X19H and which one? Thanks for the prompt response as I would like to buy it this Friday!

docmarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #2

I'm looking for a cover as well. I've been looking at the Classic Accessories PermaPro. It's a predecessor to the PolyX300 which I had for my last trailer and loved it. I'd be interested in hearing others opinions as well before I order one. I don't leave it on in the winter, just summer to protect against sun damage and keep it clean.
UPCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #3

Cover for X19H

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPCamper View Post
I'm looking for a cover as well. I've been looking at the Classic Accessories PermaPro. It's a predecessor to the PolyX300 which I had for my last trailer and loved it. I'd be interested in hearing others opinions as well before I order one. I don't leave it on in the winter, just summer to protect against sun damage and keep it clean.
In checking with CampingWorld that lists both Adco and Classic Accessories (CA) on their website (but only stocks Adco at their retail sites [I called]), it seems that Adco is about $223 right now with a 20% Good Sam discount for the next week or so; and the somewhat equivalent Classic Accessories is approx. $284 (about the same as the Adco w/o a discount). Per Jayco, the X19H "box" is 17'1" and the Adco has a model for a trailer from 15'-18' while the CA only has one for less than 20' which should make it a sloppy fit! I think I am leaning towards the Adco.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:17 AM   #4

I don't blame you. The fit should be better. If you get it, and remember, let me know what you think. Thanks.
UPCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #5

I'll let you know. I am picking the cover up tomorrow (July 25th) but won't be able to check it out until mid-August when I pick up my new trailer.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #6

Check out the September, 2014 issue of Trailer Life and they have a whole article on covers and speak highly about the Adco brand. By the way, I got my cover with a good discount at Camping World using a coupon in the Good Sam book and it was almost 1/2 the price that the dealer wanted to charge me! Will still be trying it out in mid-August when I pick up my trailer. Can't wait!