Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-18-2015, 01:13 AM   #1

Delamination on rear of 31.5FBHS 5th Wheel

I've started to have some bubbles show up in the fiberglass on our 31.5FBHS 5th wheel.
Fortunately I have a few months left on our 2 year warranty.
I took it into our local Jayco dealer where I bought the trailer and they worked with Jayco to get the warranty work approved!
Great - love that warranty.

Since they are removing and reinstalling the entire back end of the trailer, I'm having the dealer install this back up camera system at the same time. I figure it will be easier for them to do it and route the wiring, while everything is off.

Here's the system I've got on order, does anyone have any experience with this kit?
RVS-770613-213 | One Camera Rear View System with Quick Connect/Disconnect Kit | backup camera system | Rear View Safety
chlinthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #2

My 33.5 BHDS is currently at the Jayco factory to have the rear and driver side reskinned due to delamination. It's been scheduled for about 10 months, I'm currently in a new High Country Cougar loaner until I get the Jayco back.