Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-17-2022, 03:31 PM   #41

Hi Tiger Paws! I have the same problems. Was yours fixed by the Ford Dealer?����
Jean Belanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 10:08 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuan View Post
Hi everyone,
Wish you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
2 days ago when I drive on freeway at 60 MPH, my Entegra Coach Odyssey dash report "Service AdvanceTrac", at the same time immediately the RV becomes hard to control. My wife had a chance to take a picture for me while driving. After pull to a rest area dash board showed a warning sign but everything disappear after engine shutoff.

Google with this error message tell me "AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control system. Others may refer to it as a “traction control” system.
The warning is displayed whenever traction safety features may be unavailable or may malfunction." This seems like a very serious issue especially for a new engine only has less than 3500 miles.

I have a general question since I am new to RV: Do I need to call Jayco/Entegra coach or I should call Ford/go Ford dealer directly?
Hi there!

Did you fix your problem with the Advance Trac System? I'm having the same issue with my Entegra 2001. I took it to Ford Star and they couldn't replicate my problem.
I don't know what to do at this point. The message goes away when is not windy or stop driving.
deleon4109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 10:26 PM   #43

Problems with Advance Trac System

I'm having problems with my Entegra Odyssey 2001. I had drive it about 5,000 miles.

I already got the message "Service Advance Trac" several times. Immediately
the motor home gets hard to control.
I took the motorhome to Ford. They couldn't replicate the problem. The message goes away, after I stop driving or when is not windy.
Could somebody please advise? I start reading other people had the same problems.

Thank you very much.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:33 PM   #44

Hello Jean,

Could you please tell me if Ford fixed your problem?

Thanks.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:50 PM   #45

Service advance trac

I’ve had the same issue since we bought our 2021 jayco 30Z. I have heard that it’s a computer issue and a person who is a ford mechanic says it’s probably a “ bent tone ring”. Ours goes in the shop at the ford dealer December 6 so we’ll see what they find. The last I heard ford doesn’t know what to do to fix it.
Travel is offline   Reply With Quote