Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #1

Tear in the flooring

I’m looking for suggestions on how to handle what looks to be stress tears in the vinyl flooring in our 2017 287 bhsw. I did not notice them when we got home 4 days ago from our camping trip last weekend. We cleaned out the camper upon return. Went in it tonight and found 2 splits in the flooring. I would like to try and glue or fix it myself because we can’t be down for the season. I’m wondering if there’s a glue that I can get under there that will secure it enough that it won’t spread. I normally have a 6x8 carpet down in this area when camping so I know nothing fell on it. The picture that shows the bench and table leg didn’t seem to upload clear here. The larger split is in front of the table leg. The other is centered in the light colored plank in front of the bench.
Attached Thumbnails
E293CD61-F17A-4D5D-976E-DFA3383A8BEE.jpg   5BAAE4C9-AAAD-4D6B-87A6-02E1DF0F82B5.jpg   DA013ED3-FC84-4C32-9E5C-CD2302ED9DA4.jpg  
damammel is offline   Reply With Quote