Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
Junior Member
PETERS's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Edmonds
Posts: 21
Wall paper around window

I have a 2014 RLTS The kitchen window wall paper is getting bubbled up looks like the movement while driving is pulling on it and it stretching and kind of bubbling. This is only on the lower corners. Is this kind of normal ? It's not leaking for sure. I took a razor blade and cut the wall paper all dry. Window screws all tight. Does the factory have a name for this. ? I'm not concerned but my wife is and not sure if I should be concerned or not?

PETERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
troutslayer's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NW AR (God's Country)
Posts: 1,848
Mine has also done what you are describing. No water leaks (like you) so I'm not concerned about it. I have seen other folks put up various kinds of backsplash material which you could also consider.

2012 Eagle Super Lite HT 26.5RKS
2005 GMC 2500 SLT HD D/A
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.