Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-14-2019, 09:05 AM   #41

I have used “NU Finish” once a year polish in the past on our very first class C RV. It’s a watery polish in a pour out bottle. It was not to bad to apply, but as with any other polish or paste don’t get it on anything that’s rubber or black! My RV was covered when not in use and we used it every 2 months on average. I have to say, under these conditions it did last a full year.

I’ve used all the spray-on products when I had my classic car. I’d use Maguires paste every couple of months, and just before a show I would use the spray-on turtle wax. I found the spray-on turtle wax to be the best. Just don’t think it’s strong enough to last like a paste., Just my opinion. For chrome I have used this polish from King of Chrome Truck accessories, it was called “Ball Buster” (it had 2 balls inside the bottle that you shook to mix), I know it sounds funny but this stuff was amazing!
Johnynorthland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:33 PM   #42

I've got a 2012 321 RLTS Eagle. I'm second owner. I don't think it has ever been waxed. This is my second season with it. It sat for two years out in the weather not being used by the previous owner. I like the Turtle Wax seal and shine but it won't bring back the shine to this rig. I'm afraid it's going to take some work with a good paste wax to get it back.
KWDAILYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:08 PM   #43

I discovered The Dolution at an RV Rally. It also washes your rig or car. Just spray on wipe it off. Love it.
Dancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:58 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWDAILYD View Post
I've got a 2012 321 RLTS Eagle. I'm second owner. I don't think it has ever been waxed. This is my second season with it. It sat for two years out in the weather not being used by the previous owner. I like the Turtle Wax seal and shine but it won't bring back the shine to this rig. I'm afraid it's going to take some work with a good paste wax to get it back.
Yeah, I think you're in for a bit of scrubbing, either with rubbing compound and wax or with a good wax. I don't envy you on that one.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:07 PM   #45

Sorry that was The Solution. ����
Dancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote