Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2016, 09:12 AM   #1
Junior Member
lorrir's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 25
What is the name of this cold water coupling

We have a water leak under the kitchen sink. I took a photo of the coupling but have been unable to identify it.

The one that needs replacing is the white one on the right with the brass tube on the top. It only leaks when the faucet is on. I am assuming it is the cold water at the tube to the left is designated as hot water.

Any help would be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails

2005 Jayco Granite Ridge 3100SS

We did not inherit our future from our ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children.
lorrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:53 PM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SLC
Posts: 56
I can't tell you the name of the coupler, but after a poor dealership winterization ours came off. I pushed the brass part back into the plastic part and it clicked into place with no leaks. I believe there is an o-ring in the mix also. FYI if you have not tried this to fix your leak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2016 Jayflight 28BHBE Fiberglass/Elite
2014 F-150 4x4 Supercrew, Eco-Boost, Max Tow
pman1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:40 PM   #3
Senior Member
BigJohnD's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Florien, LA
Posts: 1,709
Pull apart, Vaseline the o-ring and reinstall. Other than that, do what most do, replace with a way better faucet from lowes, HD, or wherever.
John and Rebecca Dickson
Emma-9 / Little John-6 / Iva-2
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat FX4, CC LB PSD, DRW
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE (#8)
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:42 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 178
Not sure about the exact name, but it's some sort of quick connect coupling. I've used them in a few bricks and sticks type faucets, primarily in the kitchen. Pman1088 is correct in that you should be able to simply push the plastic piece onto the brass coupler and seat the brass against an o-ring in the plastic piece. If I recall correctly, it doesn't take a lot of force to push them together.
justman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.