Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
Lost in the Woods
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 27
Question 03 Granite Ridge water pump Plumbing

I am trying to figure out the water pump plumbing and the Jayco book seems to have mistakes

I know the supply to the pump comes through the normal and sanitize valve.

On the other side (pressure side) there is a drain - one valve going up into house ( Main line ?) and one that goes back and tees into a bunch of stuff - but some of it connected to the Fill valve - I think in this pic its called a bypass valve. I can only get pressure if that valve is closed and big lever is on normal.

What is that bypass used for ?

[/url]3100ss plumbing me by [url=[/IMG]
Paradiddle1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.