Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-23-2020, 10:13 PM   #1

07 Seneca 34ss hydraulic jack

Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 Seneca 34ss and just this evening went to go pick it up from storage to realize someone has open my rear cabinet and stole my coach batteries as well as the hydraulic pump to my leveling system. I have looked through all my pamphlets the previous owner had saved but of coarse can’t find anything on that. By chance does some else on here have a similar model that could share a manufacturer or model number so I can try to find a replacement and put all this behind me? Thank you in advance
j-radford15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:37 PM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the Forum from Western New York State! Sorry to hear of your predicament. If no one chimes in later, or in the next couple of days, you can try to get that information directly from Jayco Customer Service. at 1 (800) 283-8267. Give them the year, model, and VIN, and they may still have the specifics on it for you.

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
JFlightRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:04 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-radford15 View Post
Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 Seneca 34ss and just this evening went to go pick it up from storage to realize someone has open my rear cabinet and stole my coach batteries as well as the hydraulic pump to my leveling system. I have looked through all my pamphlets the previous owner had saved but of coarse can’t find anything on that. By chance does some else on here have a similar model that could share a manufacturer or model number so I can try to find a replacement and put all this behind me? Thank you in advance
It's a Power Gear leveling system which was bought by Lippert. The name should be on the Control Panel too.

https://support.lci1.com/leveling-sy...eveling-system
Old 05-24-2020, 07:54 AM   #4

I’m just having a hard time tracking down what pump it actually is. They have several I wanna make sure it’s the right size.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-radford15 View Post
I’m just having a hard time tracking down what pump it actually is. They have several I wanna make sure it’s the right size.
I would definitely contact LIPPERT since they may have a replacement that is different from what came on the rig. JAYCO wouldn't have any of LIPPERTS part numebers from that far back.

This file is on the SUPERCRVGROUP.com which has a lot of info for the KODIAK SENECA's.

https://www.supercrvgroup.com/index....a=media;in=907

Go to page 8.
Old 05-24-2020, 10:21 AM   #6

Ok I’ll look at that now. Thank you for all your help I really appreciate it.

Tags
hydraulic levelers, seneca 34ss