Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-13-2019, 03:56 PM   #1

120v 2018.5 Seneca 37K Issue - Help

During at a campground and overloaded a 120v circuit. Had coffee pot plugged in overhead by sink and electric skillet outside plugged in outlet in entertainment center. Lost power. Went inside and in my couch there are 3 20 amp. Breakers mounted a foot of master bed. Non appeared tripped but cycled them on/off just to make sure. Did not restore power to this circuit. All 120v appliances work. Micro, tbd, refer etc. Only outlets are above and outlet over sink in front bath room and by commode in back bathroom.I have shut off power at pedestal and took inverter out of bypass mode turned off and started up. Green lights and all but the above mentioned outlets and A.C. outlets working. Inverter has small 20 amp reset button which I have pushed but doesn't look tripped.Have magnum dimensions inverter 2012HX.
I have looked for a GF outlet but all above mentioned are regular outlets. Havnt torn out the bed yet looking for either another breaker or ground fault tied to this. Anyone have any thoughts.
Gunfighter is offline   Reply With Quote